Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Placebo growth?

Hi everyone!

I'm very new to NBE, just started chi massage about a week ago (2 x 360 rotations daily), I was taking a flaxseed oil capsule supplement for months before this with no boobie change but I've started massaging it in as an oil now instead.

But the thing is I've measured a little less than an inch of growth in just a week and they look noticeably fuller for sure, is this even possible? I was expecting it to take a month minimum to start noticing any difference. While it's great motivation to keep going I don't want to get my hopes up and start being unrealistic about how quickly I'll get real results.

Has anyone else experienced an instant change, or do you think it could all be in my head lol? Any opinions from the experts would be much appreciated!

For the record I'm like a 36 A, no kids and weight loss/gain, birth control etc. has never had an effect on my size.

Hi Ping!
I have been doing Chi for a bit over a month and just tried flaxseed oil as a breast massage too. I didnt get past about 2 days of massage because of the smell, I switched to Fenugreek oil, and thats just a little bit less offensive. So I'm going to stick with progesterone.
There are alot on here that use the flaxseed with success, and a quick search will get you more info than you though was possible.
For all my massage, Chi or otherwise, I seem to get fullness more than inches, so your inch in a week might be just the way you held the tape.
But maybe you have found your magic combo.
Welcome and good luck and Merry Christmas too!
Bobbi

It could be because your using it topically at the location you want grown vs having your liver absorb most of it.

Yeah for some reason I feel like it would be more helpful topically, but any growth is probably wishful thinking, I'm sure. But after giving up on puberty doing it's job 10 years ago it's nice to have some hope!

I don't find the smell that offensive, but I hope I'm not stinking up my bedroom haha! I'm thinking about getting fenugreek and alternating between the two oils every month or so, I've heard a lot of positive things about both.

Hi Ping
I'm sure you will have success! This is a slow process, and you might want to look into some of the other herbs, like PM.
Wouldn't it be lovely to wake up one morning and find B cup breasts??
Take a look through some of the programs and you might find one that works for you, and keep asking for help.
Bobbi

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon