Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

unflavored gelatin and its benefits

http://holdthetoast.com/content/gelatin-blowing-my-mind

Interesting articleabout gelatin and health benefits. Apparently it also helps to absorb vitamins. Be sure to read the comments too.

(08-12-2015, 11:43 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  http://holdthetoast.com/content/gelatin-blowing-my-mind

Interesting articleabout gelatin and health benefits. Apparently it also helps to absorb vitamins. Be sure to read the comments too.

Il be happy if this is correct too

http://www.grassfedgirl.com/top-20-healt...-and-more/

I also read it balances hormones.... Can't speak for accuracy of it all but I hope it's true.

And boosts hgh right?.. So taken at night could prove useful when hgh is high

I’ve written about natural ways to balance hormones before, and it turns out that Gelatin may help here too:

“Too much estrogen in the body (which can be caused by all sorts of reasons including hormonal imbalances, over exposure to phytoestrogens like those found in soy, and xenoestrogens found in plastics) can cause inflammation, infertility and promote accelerated aging. The wonderful, and seemingly endless benefits of gelatin have anti-estrogenic effects which can help offset the effects of excess estrogen in the body.”

be happy if this is correct along with anti wrinkle hair skin nails etc

(08-01-2016, 08:43 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I’ve written about natural ways to balance hormones before, and it turns out that Gelatin may help here too:

“Too much estrogen in the body (which can be caused by all sorts of reasons including hormonal imbalances, over exposure to phytoestrogens like those found in soy, and xenoestrogens found in plastics) can cause inflammation, infertility and promote accelerated aging. The wonderful, and seemingly endless benefits of gelatin have anti-estrogenic effects which can help offset the effects of excess estrogen in the body.”

Thanks for writing it down so nice, that was a nice and very informative read..but how exactly do we use gelatin? I only know it from pies and cakes..

(08-01-2016, 10:09 PM)hannah Wrote:  
(08-01-2016, 08:43 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I’ve written about natural ways to balance hormones before, and it turns out that Gelatin may help here too:

Thanks for writing it down so nice, that was a nice and very informative read..but how exactly do we use gelatin? I only know it from pies and cakes..
Google Great Lakes gelatin. I can't begin to list all they say it's good for. Collagen etc for starters. It's in meats certain parts but you can supplement with it too. I'm sure there's a vegetarian alternative too. Or make bone broths .. Very healing to the gut

(08-01-2016, 10:37 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(08-01-2016, 10:09 PM)hannah Wrote:  

Google Great Lakes gelatin. I can't begin to list all they say it's good for. Collagen etc for starters. It's in meats certain parts but you can supplement with it too. I'm sure there's a vegetarian alternative too. Or make bone broths .. Very healing to the gut

Thank you very much! Ive wrote it down...hope I can order it...read enough reasons here already!

I just started taking gelatin. It's nice to see that it could help with excess estrogen too Smile
Great post

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon