Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Alliecat's boobie adventure!

Tongue 

Ellacraig, bless you for reading my long, looong posts Tongue

Just a quick update, I think my breasts have been swollen for the last few days. They don't feel different (as in itchy or tingly), but they look and feel like they do the day that my period begins, only I'm not due for it for another week. So I'm taking that as a first sign of pre-growth. The thing is, I always wonder if I'm just wishful thinking when I look at them. But Ella you've mentioned your success with nature day so hopefully it can do the same for me. And thanks for the mention of making your own extract. I think I will continue to buy theirs. If it is working I definitely don't want to mess with it!

My dandelion tea should be here on Saturday, then I can clean myself out and hopefully see some big progress soon!

By the way Ella, was your growth 3/4" in three weeks? Or in the total amount of time you were taking nature day?

Well this morning I woke up and suddenly decided that I am ready to commit to massaging at least 2x per day, but I'm going to try to get in 4x. I am going to do Chi massage, 5 minutes at a time on each breast. Vixy inspired me with her signature, from an A to a B cup in a month with just massage! I don't know if my results will be that dramatic, but massaging 10 minutes at a time a few times per day is a lot more reasonable for me than pumping for 2+ hours a day, and if there is any chance that it could work then I should be doing it.

The very ironic thing is that I am a massage therapist as a profession, so if anyone should be able to commit to this it should be me! Tongue

Also got my dandelion tea in the mail today. I'm excited to give it a shot, I can't wait to see some real growth instead of just swelling!

Sometimes I just find the wealth of information out there in internet land too overwhelming!

I was reading up on another website some breast growth tips about progesterone, vitex, and nutrition among other things. I just feel like finding a place to begin with this stuff is so challenging. I am impatient so I feel like I flip flop between one thing and another too quickly to let anything really take effect with me. Waiting is the hardest part of NBE for sure!

The more I read, the more I realize there are just SO many components that go into breast growth. It feels like it's next to impossible to cover all of them in my NBE program. For one thing, I can't possibly eat enough food in a day to cover every avenue of nutrition needed for growth. My diet is mostly fruits and veggies, but I really only eat about one meal a day. And with all the isolated vitamin supplements out there that you should supposedly be taking to help breast growth, my entire meals would start consisting of 20 different pills and extracts if I listen to all of those!

Maybe every time I see another product, pill, or extract that I want to buy to grow my breasts, I should just take that money, put it in a jar, and save it to buy augmentation surgery.

Hi Alley!
I feel your pain!
Last year I tried one plan, and then read about another and tried them and so an and so on. By Sept I had a little growth but every joint in my body ached like hell, So I stopped it all and went on a 3 month detox. To date I am doing MUCH better.
While I was detoxing I kept up my research and decided to follow a simple routing of Red Reshi, Fenugreek and PM.
I am doing well after a month. I' am losing weight and my breasts are tender to sore so I know something is going on.
Am I tempted to try something else... Hell yea. But I have learned that this is a slow process and I'm learning patience as well.
Take a deep breath and be happy every day. Growth will come and all will be right with the world!
Bobbi

(01-02-2016, 01:04 AM)Happyme Wrote:  Hi Alley!
I feel your pain!
Last year I tried one plan, and then read about another and tried them and so an and so on. By Sept I had a little growth but every joint in my body ached like hell, So I stopped it all and went on a 3 month detox. To date I am doing MUCH better.
While I was detoxing I kept up my research and decided to follow a simple routing of Red Reshi, Fenugreek and PM.
I am doing well after a month. I' am losing weight and my breasts are tender to sore so I know something is going on.
Am I tempted to try something else... Hell yea. But I have learned that this is a slow process and I'm learning patience as well.
Take a deep breath and be happy every day. Growth will come and all will be right with the world!
Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi! It's helpful to hear that I am not the only one struggling with the patience factor! A deep breath is exactly what I need right now.

Hi Alliecat, gotta say I admire the way you've totally restructured your eating habits and are keeping to it. I honestly don't know if I could do that. I also struggle with gaining weight, and sometime eating seems like a chore to me lol. But keep doing what you're doing. I feel you on the whole pumping taking over day thing. I realized that I was doing that in the beginning. Now I'm just happy if I could get at least one hour in a day. Anything else is just an added bonus!

Btw have you tried testing your hormones? Or at least trying Dr. Lee's Hormone Balance Checker online? If you're interested here's the link:

http://www.johnleemd.com/hormone-balance...ecker.html

Maybe PM didn't work for you because you're estrogen dominant, or there's too much testosterone in your body. In which case progesterone might work for you, with a some testosterone blocker and a tiny boost of estrogen. Sorry if you have already mentioned it in your thread. I had my hormones tested in a lab, and I took the online test. Surprise surprise they matched. Either way.. pumping seems to be working for you if you're seeing a change in shape.

Hi Alliecat! You visited my thread. I wanted to return your well wishes for success!

A few things, if you don't mind my advice? Check out chronometer website. It's a free nutrition online tracker. You enter the food you eat and it calculates your exact calories, vitamin, mineral, and macro intake. I was surprised how much I needed to eat to meet my calorie and nutrition needs. You need adequate nutrition to see growth. You need healthy fat, enough carbs and enough protein. You also need calcium, vit C, and more nutrients for collagen production and healthy skin growth.

It sounds like you don't eat meat or dairy? Do you eat rice, sweet potatoes, or squash? These can help you meet your carb intake needs. Beans and quinoa will give you protein. I recommend soaking beans overnight and discarding soak water before cooking, if you don't already. Coconut oil, avacados, black olives, and nuts are healthy fats. Walnuts contain omega 3s, good for you. If you aren't eating meat or much oils you may not get enough omega 6. Evening Primrose Oil contains healthy omega 6. If your not against soy, soymilk is good fat, protein, calorie boost and easy to fit in your day, drank alone or added to coffee, tea, smoothie.

Be careful supplementing B12. B12 is necessary but a lot of supps are too high and can cause an imbalance with other B vitamins. Maybe use a B complex, a lower dose B12, or be sure your diet includes enough of the other B's. Soymilk usually has B vitamins added. You might get adequate intake if you drink it.

I think focusing on massage is a good plan. I suggest starting a thread in the massage section and asking the seasoned persons if 4x a day would have more benefit over 2x a day. Sometimes less is more, sometimes more is more. Smile

Happy growing! Smile

(04-02-2016, 02:51 AM)Ally785 Wrote:  Hi Alliecat, gotta say I admire the way you've totally restructured your eating habits and are keeping to it. I honestly don't know if I could do that. I also struggle with gaining weight, and sometime eating seems like a chore to me lol. But keep doing what you're doing. I feel you on the whole pumping taking over day thing. I realized that I was doing that in the beginning. Now I'm just happy if I could get at least one hour in a day. Anything else is just an added bonus!

Btw have you tried testing your hormones? Or at least trying Dr. Lee's Hormone Balance Checker online? If you're interested here's the link:

http://www.johnleemd.com/hormone-balance...ecker.html

Maybe PM didn't work for you because you're estrogen dominant, or there's too much testosterone in your body. In which case progesterone might work for you, with a some testosterone blocker and a tiny boost of estrogen. Sorry if you have already mentioned it in your thread. I had my hormones tested in a lab, and I took the online test. Surprise surprise they matched. Either way.. pumping seems to be working for you if you're seeing a change in shape.

Thank you Ally Smile My healthy lifestyle diet is easier and easier to stick to now that I am used to it. I am really enjoying it and I feel more energy and positive mood most of the time so it is really worth it just for that. I am with you though, eating can definitely be a chore, I am still having a hard time eating more than once or twice per day. I have picked out a vegan whole food nutritional supplement that I am going to start using to fill in the gaps of any amino acids or vitamins that I am probably lacking from not having enough food intake.

I have not had my hormones tested, but I did look at the online test when you posted it (thanks for that!) and I don't really seem to have any of those symptoms except maybe one or two. So I just don't know what to make of my pesky hormones Tongue I am starting to use Maca regularly though, I figure going with an adaptogen is a safer route to get everything all balanced out rather than trying to mess with it myself.

I am just now starting to continue pumping, and like you said, maybe an hour a day but I am also massaging regularly which is a lot easier for me to do.

(04-02-2016, 08:39 AM)almosthourglass Wrote:  Hi Alliecat! You visited my thread. I wanted to return your well wishes for success!

A few things, if you don't mind my advice? Check out chronometer website. It's a free nutrition online tracker. You enter the food you eat and it calculates your exact calories, vitamin, mineral, and macro intake. I was surprised how much I needed to eat to meet my calorie and nutrition needs. You need adequate nutrition to see growth. You need healthy fat, enough carbs and enough protein. You also need calcium, vit C, and more nutrients for collagen production and healthy skin growth.

It sounds like you don't eat meat or dairy? Do you eat rice, sweet potatoes, or squash? These can help you meet your carb intake needs. Beans and quinoa will give you protein. I recommend soaking beans overnight and discarding soak water before cooking, if you don't already. Coconut oil, avacados, black olives, and nuts are healthy fats. Walnuts contain omega 3s, good for you. If you aren't eating meat or much oils you may not get enough omega 6. Evening Primrose Oil contains healthy omega 6. If your not against soy, soymilk is good fat, protein, calorie boost and easy to fit in your day, drank alone or added to coffee, tea, smoothie.

Be careful supplementing B12. B12 is necessary but a lot of supps are too high and can cause an imbalance with other B vitamins. Maybe use a B complex, a lower dose B12, or be sure your diet includes enough of the other B's. Soymilk usually has B vitamins added. You might get adequate intake if you drink it.

I think focusing on massage is a good plan. I suggest starting a thread in the massage section and asking the seasoned persons if 4x a day would have more benefit over 2x a day. Sometimes less is more, sometimes more is more. Smile

Happy growing! Smile

Thank you, your advice is very welcome and appreciated! I LOVE that chronometer website, I signed up today and I am definitely going to be using that from now on. It seems like it will be such a huge help in keeping track of my food intake, especially since that has been one of my biggest struggles with NBE.

Your nutrition advice is great. Some of those I eat already but some I do not so now I can add those to my diet. I know avocados are good for me but I have yet to find anything that I like eating them with. The texture is weird for me and they don't seem to have much of a flavor. But I won't give up on them, once I find a good recipe/way to eat them.

Vixy and Sweetalyssa have had great success with growth from massage so I have been reading their threads and got some great tips from them about massage.

Happy growing back to you! I love that we are all doing this together and can keep each other motivated and encouraged Smile It helps tremendously.

Hey Alliecat!

I'll have to check out Vixy and Sweetalyssa's posts, thanks. Smile

Avacados do well in smoothies because they are fairly tasteless. They get creamy and smooth but are best taken right away or they will brown, like banana. Guacamole and salsa with avacados are delicious if you eat tortillas, lettuce wraps, or corn chips. One way I love avacados is baked with honey for a few minutes. Better than doughnuts, lol. If you eat honey? I know some vegans do. Smile I did sometimes when I was vegan. Looking forward to keeping up with your success!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon