Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Add other methods!

Hi,
I'm new to this forum, I have see the sections of various methods for grow breast and I would ask if possible add a section about "Other methods".
The true problem is when there are new and minor methods, can be nice try post at start in "other methods" section and only after, if will be much post, create after a specific section.
If is discovery a new molecule for enhance breast (ex. Volufiline molecul used by much famous marks) or other methods, the relative post can be put at start in "other methods" and only in a specific category.
Thak you very much for this site and good work.

Infamation is becoming popular, might be worth its own method, more so than magnetic therapy.

Hi,
sorry me, my is only a proposal, I not have new methods to propose.
The true problem is that there are so much minor methods, so I think is good give space also at this 'other methods' section all togheters.
In the future maybe will be also new methods, so can be useful put at start in 'other methods' section.
The point is not if this methods function or not, but there exist, so with discussion will be possible exchange information and experiences about, this is the spirit of a forum like BreastN[/u]exus.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon