Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I'm not sure which BO to choose?

I've read though these forums a lot over the past day and I'm still undecided about what BO route I should go.

I am considering ordering either:

13 month Bountiful Breast pills which I'm hoping they will run a special around Christmas since they are right now for Thanksgiving. If I can get them for 600 or less that will run me around $46 a month. Plus I've seen very good reviews on here about BB.

Or going the generic version of BO (doesnt know what brand yet). I was wondering how much it cost per month to go that route since it's suppose to be cheaper, but I know you have to take way more pills. How much do you pay per month if you take generic? Do you think it works as well?

I am also going to buy the noogleberry to go along with either program.

I don't want to go the herbal route with SP and stuff.

Suggestions?

hey! i did generic for a bit last time. i think it was cheaper then, when fawn was selling them off her site. now a bottle costs around 9-10 dollars, unless you can find them on sale.

i really should dig up my old program at some point. i was taking what seemed like a million pills! at the rate i was going, i probably paid roughly 50 dollars a month for the generic bo plus a few extras i took on the side (exactly what would be in my program from back in 2007 or 2008 or so, since i can't remember right now). i am going to do bb, which i got in a deal that broke down to a little over 40 a month, but also bought lamb placenta and dim (plus maca for the booty!), and got my protein shakes and stuff. so i think i am paying a little more per month with the bb, but we will see how it breaks down. plus, with the increased price of the bo, unless the new dne 500mg brand comes back out, it will really end up coming out pretty close to even.

remind me over the long weekend and i will see if i can do a price comparison. too tired tonite!!

emmie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon