Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What kind of body type is this? (pic)

Exclamation 

Just wanting to know what people think of this body type?

Also, what kind of body type would this be? I have no idea

Thanks Smile

Picture attached

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I would call it an 'hour glass' shape..Dodgy

I think it's cuteBlush

yeah its hot. I think a lot of people underestimate how good a slim waist makes the rest of your body look.

Looks hot to me

Julie

Yes, actually a slim waist in the number #1 priority for a beautiful body.
Breasts and butt are #2 in my opinion.
You can have huge boobs, but if the waist is quite thick, the body will not look as hot and healthy that if waist would be small and toned.

I know it very well since I myself do have a round butt and small but nice round breasts, but most of my body fat located in my belly, like really thick, due to diet mistakes a year ago. And this absolutely changes the body shape. Even if you have the sweetest breasts and/or butt, a minimum of belly slimness proportionally to your curves is critical in appearance. Just Belly size can make you look either more overweight than you really are, either childish, or just look like a sexy woman (when it fits with the curves).
There is a hip-waist ratio on the net to determine if you're concerned.

But don't worry, a truly healthy body always get a small waist long term. Wink

And by the way, gorgeous body on the pics.

(14-12-2015, 05:41 AM)Andrea88 Wrote:  Just wanting to know what people think of this body type?

Also, what kind of body type would this be? I have no idea

Thanks Smile

Picture attached

Classical female shape. Very nice. But probably hard to get off the rack clothes that fit well and look as good as that body does.

I call that " i am jealous" body type....lol cause i am jealous :p

I'd say slim hourglass or maybe even 'top heavy' as her hips seem quite small...but then her waist is even smaller...it's very nice anyhow!

(15-12-2015, 11:50 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  I call that " i am jealous" body type....lol cause i am jealous :p
Me too & most likely by a lot of other people on here . Top heavy hour glass , what a lot of us are working & hope for .

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon