Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hey! I'm new here :)

Hi!Smile

I've been following this forum for some time now & decided to sign up today to get some good advice/info.

I'm a 24 y.o female with PCOS & excess male hormones. I have oily skin, hirsutism, and acne (which i've managed to keep mostly under control, now i only get a few spots here and there). My breasts are very small (32A). My goal is to lower my androgen levels & increase my bust size by a few inches

Currently taking saw palmetto.. two 160mg capsules a day. I think it's too early to tell & i don't want to get my hopes up but my skin seems to be less oily and my breasts are a bit sore.

Hi, good luck for your journey !

Oh I heard many success stories with Saw Palmetto. Actually, my sister wants to order some because of too many hairs on some parts of her body etc.

(17-12-2015, 06:53 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Hi, good luck for your journey !

Oh I heard many success stories with Saw Palmetto. Actually, my sister wants to order some because of too many hairs on some parts of her body etc.

Thanks Vixy!

I use Jarrow Formulas saw palmetto, the standardized kind. I'm thinking about including white peony or licorice root in my regimen but I don't know how they would work with saw palmetto.

Spearmint could be a good idea too.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon