Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I lower my testosterones and boost my estrogen or balance my hormones?

In response to your earlier question, yes I think milk thistle tea will work fine. I would say probably 2-3 cups per day should do it. As far as I know you can't really have too much of it.

I think the saw palmetto and red clover together will be OK. I've seen those two together in other successful programs. And if they seem to be too potent, you can always lower your dosage of saw palmetto to prevent E dominance, or do another cleanse with the milk thistle tea and then adjust the ratios if they seem to be messing up your menstrual cycle. But in my opinion those two herbs are great ones to be on for growth once you get everything balanced out.

Thank you so much for your help! Im planning on buying some milk thistle tea tomorrow and buy red clover and saw palemetto pills this week.

Go girl! Good luck, and keep us posted on your progress Smile

Bought some milk thistle and red clover pills today. The tea has no taste which is a great thing. I really havent seen any improvements hopefully the tea will make my sinus issues go away Dodgy

Update: I drank the milk thistle twice and lost two inches of breast growth, an inch from my thighs, and an inch from my butt so i decided to just take my red clover pills and now i got an inch back on both breasts and butt and half an inch on my thighs. Seriously have no idea why my body reacted the way it did with milk thistle. Although, i am just going to keep taking my red clover pills but two times a day instead of 4.

(25-12-2015, 03:12 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  Update: I drank the milk thistle twice and lost two inches of breast growth, an inch from my thighs, and an inch from my butt so i decided to just take my red clover pills and now i got an inch back on both breasts and butt and half an inch on my thighs. Seriously have no idea why my body reacted the way it did with milk thistle. Although, i am just going to keep taking my red clover pills but two times a day instead of 4.

2"? Did you mean cm cause that's hugeeee loss! I know milk thistle can give me a good "clean out " initially but nothing like weight loss

I really mean 2 inches. I lost a lot of weight also i went down to 82lbs. Maybe my body needed that short cleanse but since I recently found out that red clover purifes your blood I will just use that and drink spearmint tea to block dht. I kind of hate the fact that i bought the milk thistle no offense, i shouldve bought more spearmint tea lol.

(25-12-2015, 10:32 PM)growthspurt Wrote:  I really mean 2 inches. I lost a lot of weight also i went down to 82lbs. Maybe my body needed that short cleanse but since I recently found out that red clover purifes your blood I will just use that and drink spearmint tea to block dht. I kind of hate the fact that i bought the milk thistle no offense, i shouldve bought more spearmint tea lol.

Yeh that's insane. U must've needed a good cleanse but at least it's done now though !

Ik this may sound a bit TMI (sorry) but ive been taking the pills and lately my discharge has been more fequently than normally. Is that a good thing or a bad thing since my hormones are changing..?

(27-12-2015, 02:03 AM)growthspurt Wrote:  Ik this may sound a bit TMI (sorry) but ive been taking the pills and lately my discharge has been more fequently than normally. Is that a good thing or a bad thing since my hormones are changing..?
Anythingggg is possible when hormones change esp in that area.. Hormones are funny fickle and sometimes assholes of a thing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon