Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I lower my testosterones and boost my estrogen or balance my hormones?

No, Red clover is great for raising estrogen levels but it does nothing to DHT levels. I am going to put a pause on taking Red clover for a week because I just got some creatine and i should start working out this week. Im not for sure if you can take estrogenic pills and try to build muscles at the same time..? Not for sure how that works so I just want to be on the safe side. I dont want to be bulky or anything lol so that is why im still going to take Saw Palmetto to reduce dht levels. Hopefully working out will increase my testosterone levels which will hopefully convert into estrogen thanks to saw palmetto blocking my dht. We shall see lol.

I just looked at my face close up in the mirror and noticed that my facial hair is somewhat reduced, so the SP must be doing something haha

I've been on PM for almost a week if that doesn't work out for me I'm going to try out the red clover

Did you shave your face/any other body part while taking saw palmetto or you just left it alone and notice reduction? Im thinking about shaving my legs and etc. while on saw palmetto and great, although, I think that PM should be great for you.

UPDATE: just want everyone to know that I havent taken any of the pills or even worked out because i fell seriously ill and since i am on meds i can not take red clover (since both meds and red clover breaks down in the liver). Cant wait till i start feeling better so i can start back taking both pills.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon