Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Why can't we put pictures in signature ?

I was wondering why couldn't we insert pics in the signature ?

It would be cool, and inspiring to others (colored goals, etc.).

What do you think ?

Yes I think it would be great. It would be fun to have a little graphic colored in from where you started to where you are now, and then up to your ultimate goal. Or whatever other creativity anyone could add.

Currently the answer is no, we can't (sorry). Signatures use up a lot of space, some use more so than others. If they (signatures) get to elaborate ( and the fact they're on every post by-multiple users ) it puts a strain on the server. Now, if Eve is able to create upgrades for members (memberships) more personalization could be possible. Also, donations would help Eve to maintain our lovely site, please keep in mind she's (Eve) never asked for $$$, the ad revenue to support BN isn't much, please keep this in mind while we get to enjoy this awesome site. $1-$3-$5-$10, whatever is possible is appreciated.

Donations can be sent via PayPal to admin@breastnexus.com

Thanks, Lotus Smile

Okay thank you very much for your answer.

At the moment, I don't have a big salary at all, but I will think about it. Smile

For less than the price of a cup of coffee a day....you can adopt a person of less endowed boobage...your support goes into the research of knowledge to increase the jiggliness we all desire.
:p

I plan on donating Smile

(20-12-2015, 03:15 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  For less than the price of a cup of coffee a day....you can adopt a person of less endowed boobage...your support goes into the research of knowledge to increase the jiggliness we all desire.
:p

I plan on donating Smile

Ha! This is too funny Tanya.

I would love to make a donation - at the moment my income is stretched to it's limit BUT in the near future it might be possible for me.

(19-12-2015, 08:41 PM)Lotus Wrote:  Currently the answer is no, we can't (sorry). Signatures use up a lot of space, some use more so than others. If they (signatures) get to elaborate ( and the fact they're on every post by-multiple users ) it puts a strain on the server. Now, if Eve is able to create upgrades for members (memberships) more personalization could be possible. Also, donations would help Eve to maintain our lovely site, please keep in mind she's (Eve) never asked for $$$, the ad revenue to support BN isn't much, please keep this in mind while we get to enjoy this awesome site. $1-$3-$5-$10, whatever is possible is appreciated.

Donations can be sent via PayPal to admin@breastnexus.com

Thanks, Lotus Smile

I figured this was the reason.

I think something else to consider is it wouldn't be practical for mobile users and anyone else who doesn't have a fast internet connection to view the forum when they have to wait for a bunch of pictures to download first.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon