Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Breast implants and NBE

Star 

Hi I have been doing NBE for 1 year now and grew from 31 inches to 33.5 inches. I am considering getting implants though because I carry all my weight in my stomach. And I think all the NBE pills and herbs are making me gain weight. So every time my breasts gain an inch so does my stomach. It like great my boobs reached 34 inches but my stomach is now also 34 inches and I really hate the way I look. So I try to work out and loose weight but when I do that I actually loose the fat I gained in my boobs faster so they will start shrinking while my stomach stays fat. Ugh! It's been horrible. So I'm considering implants along with NBE so I can work out and still have bigger breasts. So I'm wanting to know if anyone has tried natural breast enhancement on top of their breast implants and got any good results? Because I don't want big implants I want small ones because the bigger you get them the faker they look and feel. So I was wanting small ones just for to work out and not loose everything but also do NBE to help them get bigger and stay natural looking/feeling. Does anyone think that's possible or has anyone tried it?

I think massaging implants is a bad idea...I think its either one or another...

(22-12-2015, 10:12 PM)hannah Wrote:  I think massaging implants is a bad idea...I think its either one or another...

From what I've been told by a couple of my friends who have implants is that you're actually supposed to massage them to keep them from getting hard

ah oke thats new to me, idk a lot about implants. But I did heard and even read on here in (brava tania's program if im not wrong) that your tissue will be under pressure from the implants..making it more logical that you will shrink with implants then grow while having them.

(23-12-2015, 10:50 PM)hannah Wrote:  ah oke thats new to me, idk a lot about implants. But I did heard and even read on here in (brava tania's program if im not wrong) that your tissue will be under pressure from the implants..making it more logical that you will shrink with implants then grow while having them.

Hmmm okay. I've read forums with breasts still growing pretty big during pregnancy even with implants so I figured it was possible since most of the NBE herbs bring on lactation

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon