Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hello :)

Hi,

I've lurked on and off for awhile. I recently started massaging once daily with a hair conditioner with peppermint oil. I just grabbed it in the bath one day, lol, wasn't planned. I've continued using it because I've had small success. I think it helps blood circulation and I know it blocks dht when taken internally. Not sure if that matters/works externally on the breasts?

I'm 35, 5'6", and weigh 125 lbs. I measure 35" 27" 37". My underbust is 30", breast measured around nipple is 35". My breasts are very small even though the measurements sound not small. They are splayed, wide set. They aren't saggy, lucky there. I do have some stretch marks, so that's not pretty. My nipples are small around and kinda long and out of shape from breastfeeding three. I'm unhappy with the size, shape, and how wide set they are. I'd love to measure 37" 27" 37", or waist even smaller and hips a little bigger. I wish my nipples were fuller and softer looking too. My leftie is ever so slightly smaller than rightie, I think. Or it may be my left has only a few stretchies and my right has more, so they sit slightly different. I'm not sure.

I'm also taking one PM and one SP, in the morning. I take 1-2 spearmint capsules if I remember. Also a multi for skin/hair health, and one with calcium, mag, vit d. I take 1000 mg- 3000 mg evening primrose oil as I remember. I take hyaluronic acid and just started a enteric coated peppermint oil.

I haven't gained weight. My bust is fuller and softer (even not close to period). My husband even noticed. He said they were big now. They're not lol, but they are fuller. I haven't gained any measurement yet.

Six months ago I was exercising daily and doing lots of squats, for my bum health.Smile I've slacked off on that completely and mean to start again after New Year.

I'm under quite a lot of stress, hopefully that won't stall me. My father was diagnosed with stage four lung cancer with a tumor on his lymph too. He's been in hospitals and nursing facilities since Oct. He's blind and got a tracheotomy, so communication is difficult. It's a lot. I also admit I've been drinking a lot of beer. Trying to cut back on that. I know that can't help.

Thanks everyone who contributes to this forum. I really need the diversion right now. Smile

Hi,

Welcome to the forum Big Grin

First relax. Then relax. And again, relax.

You need to stick to your motivations in life. You can get there, and you do the best you can do for your father. You can't stress about something you're not involved in. A healthy you is the priority and the best you can do for your loved ones and yourself. Smile

Hi. Sorry to hear about your father. Best wishes there.
Yes breast nexus can be a good distraction for sure.
I'd switch from hair conditioner for massage, some of them contain the worst of the worst for chemicals so you don't want apply that to your breasts.
Good luck

Why not apply some coconut oil, for example ?
This oil is really great for face, hair, lips, so you can use it many many different ways ! Big Grin

Welcome to the forum: )

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon