Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Exercises for splayed breasts?

Are there any exercises to help bring wide set breasts closer together? Thank you.

I've not found any exercises to help with this. I myself have about an inch or a little more of a gap between my breasts. Alot of people don't naturally have close set boobs or the "cleavage" you are looking for. A tight fitting tube top or even a sports bra can help bring the girls together so you get that cleavage.
I myself have come to accept it as just being part of my build. One day I was looking at booby inspiration and became a bit depressed after seeing all the beautiful, sexy cleavage of the ladies with close set boobs. Then that afternoon I got Vanity Fair magazine in the mail with a beautiful photo of the singer Rihanna on the front. Then it hit me as I looked at her, "Hey! She's got wide boobs like me too! You can see her sternum! And she's still has a rockin, sexy figure." Since then I've noticed a LOT of other celebs with this wide gap (Jennifer Aniston, Jessica Simpson, and even Kim Kardashian), and I don't feel so weird or depressed about it anymore. Alot of the celebs "cleavage" is created by well tailored clothing. If you look up swimsuit pictures where they dont have any extra support or lift you will notice most of them dont have naturally close, touching breasts. I still wish I could rock some bad ass cleavage from time to time with out constricting and flattening them to get the effect, but not nearly as often as I used to. And believe it or not, professional bra fitters prefer women with a bit of a gap, most bras are not made to fit these closer cleavage girls. Bra manufacturers tend to design the fit of their items to be most flattering to the wide set. So I figure it can't be too uncommon for normal gals if that's who they make the bras for.
I know it was kind of a ramble and not really a solution, but I figured I'd give my 2 cents on the "wide boob" issue LOL

If someone does have a technique to help, please chime in, I'm very curious if there is a solution. Maybe noogling and placing the cups so they create more swelling in the center?

What I have been doing, is I get optimal placement with the Khang Zhu domes, then I use two large rubber bands looped together to placed over the bases of the domes to pull them closer together at the base. Then a third over the solid strong part of the valve at the top to pull their angle in-line with the centreline.

This creates an asymmetrical pressure and pull that seems to help over time bring wide set breasts closer together, and in my case, also take them from pointing a bit to the sides and make them point more straight forward. It seems to be working pretty good for me so far.

Obviously YMMV, but I'm also working against genetics, so hopefully you'll have more success than I! : )

- JJ

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon