Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Slightly asymmetrical breasts

How did you know you over pumped? Did you get the little red spots people talk about? I feel like I have faint little really tiny pink dots sometimes I can't tell if it's from over pumping or if I just get that sometimes randomly lol. I have pretty much the same routine you do. Recently I've been trying to keep them on for an extended period of time bc I read someone on here said their Dr said in order to create new tissue w/ suction they should be on for a minimum of 2 to 3 hours. I'm gonna look into that though. Also thank you! I still have a long way to go until I reach my goal just because this stuff doesn't happen overnight. But like you I am already seeing results and they look much fuller & rounder. I'm just looking forward to when I see substantial difference on the measuring tape hah

I know I've overpumped because the next day my boobs were orange - they looked tanned actually. And there were red marks under my boobs and on the sides. But I've started using bio oil and switching to pump and release half the time. Like a 10:2 method. Usually in the morning or afternoon. I don't get those red dots everyone's talking about tho. If I don't pump for 24 hours (meaning I pump at night one day and pump at the same time next day) the marks fade. Right now they're kinda looking discolored so I'm easing up on the pumping and doing tons more massage. Everything's still smooth, just a funny color. Probably the best indicator of overpumping is what your breasts look like the next day. I think as long as the marks and discoloration fade it's alright. Plus it's a good idea to not let the domes sit for too long in one sitting, or let your breasts get splotchy purple. It's honestly hard to say, everyone's tissue is different - some people can handle overpumping for a bit longer and some can't. You just gotta find the highest and healthiest pressure. I'm a firm believer that you need higher pressure than what most think because the tissue needs to stretch - kind of like building muscle. Weight lifters actually tear muscle and new muscle tissue grows.

Yeah it's a long process. I'm glad I took before pictures so I know I'm seeing a difference. When I start to doubt, I just look back at my pictures.

I have slightly more underboob on one boob, that is the only difference on mine. I'm assuming it's because I have more muscle under the one with less underboob because that is my dominant side. Do you position your cups differently? My nipples are in line with each other, which is why I only noticed this a couple weeks ago, so I really don't want to mess with that since they create the illusion of being even, but I wouldn't mind a little more underboob on my right either.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon