Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Tuberous breasts....help?(pics)

(07-01-2016, 12:03 PM)emilia Wrote:  Hey everyone!
I'm almost 17 and i recently (well over the past 6 months) discovered that I have tuberous/tubular breasts. I am almost crying everyday over the fact that my breasts are deformed and I really really am so ashamed and embarrassed to even look at myself in the mirror now. I might have a hormonal imbalance since I only started getting my period at the age of 16. I also suffered from anorexia for a couple years which could have interrupted the development of my body. But I do not know what else could have affected my boobs to be deformed. I am scared to talk about this to anyone (family/friends/doctors).
I really really need help and advice to natural 'cure' or correct my breasts. I can obviously not afford surgery or implants (especially since I would also have to wait a few years), so I really need help and tips/recommendations to correct my breast and have 'normal' shaped boobs.
Can anyone recommend anything or tell me what to do? I am really ready to do anything to finally have normal and not deformed breasts.
Thank you!

Honey, breasts come in all different sizes and shapes, never ever think you are deformed. Media pictures are always touched up. Your still only young and you will have lots of chance to grow. You may want to try a PC cream, and maybe a mild AA like pumkin seed oil, ( in gel cap form ) even green mint tea will have a mild AA effect for you.

PC cream containing wild yam, and mint green tee, also pumpkin seed out.should be available from any health food shop. I assume your not going to be able to order from Amazon, but they will have it too.

Jannet,

Thank you very much for your reply. I understand that media promotes this unachievable way of being but the only reason why I want to have 'normal' breasts is to feel better inside.
I appreciate your tips, but could you explain what a mild 'AA' effect is? I also never heard of PC cream so could you tell me more about it?

Thank you dearly for your answer Jannet.

Emilia, please check through the link below.

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=21603

Please keep in mind, any changes are not going to happen over night.

There is still no noticable change and I intend to not update on the thread until I see some progress as I think it would be pointless. Thank you for your answers and I will be sure to write if I see progress in the shape of my breasts.

(16-01-2016, 02:48 PM)I dont know Wrote:  There is still no noticable change and I intend to not update on the thread until I see some progress as I think it would be pointless. Thank you for your answers and I will be sure to write if I see progress in the shape of my breasts.

I had a look at the pictures you posted. My breasts are very uneven. My left breast is a C cup and my right breasts looks like it hardly developed at all. It is flat and pointy. I tried pumping with noogleberry a few years ago with great intentions but after a few weeks I gave up. Not because I got discouraged but life got in the way with a hectic work schedule and very little privacy.

For 2016 I decided to give this another go and I'm embarking on a NBE journey. This time I decided that massage is probably the best route for me to fit into my life. So I started two weeks ago. Before I started I observed my breasts in a mirror. There is an outline and perkiness to my smaller breast.

I started massaging two weeks ago. Unfortunately just this Wednesday gone, I had a very busy day from morning til night and I was so tired going to bed and I never massaged. Thursday, Friday and Saturday shaped up to be the same. Sunday now and I massaged today.

I'm loving massage very much. There is a beautiful fullness coming about. Flaxseed oil was recommend to me here on NBE forums so I added that into my massage routine. It's a small bottle I picked up from a health food shop. I massage only the small the side and I ignore the bigger breast for now.

I will post a picture sometime during the next week or so.

What do you use to massage and how to you massage? Is there a certain routine you follow? How long must you massage your boobs for and with what in what areas?
Thank you!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon