Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is it Possible to increase the size of your Areola and Nipples?

Rainbow 

Is it Possible to increase the size of your Areola and Nipples?

If this is possible, then how?

I really really want to have super sized PUFFY areola and nipples like Traci Lords.

Thank you so much...

I am interestedin the same thing
Female breasts require large female arelos and nipples to complete the look

Noogling will do it. Or a breastfeeding pump. On the flip slide it might stretch both out while doing it . You can improvise though with oils. Collagen cream etc

EllaCraig, I have an evenflo dual electric breast pump.

What kind of regimen do you recommend?

Thanks.

(29-12-2015, 12:08 AM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  EllaCraig, I have an evenflo dual electric breast pump.

What kind of regimen do you recommend?

Thanks.

I'd say frequency, more is better. Every 2-3 hrs if you wish to lactate. Drink milk protein type drinks or plenty of water while pumping. A manual pump will let you control longer periods of suction

I agree with Ella it can and does work. I’ve been pumping on and off – nothing regular by any means, and my areolas have gone up in size 1.5 inches to almost 1.75 inches. I used PC as well. I pump 20 minutes, a couples times a day, twice a week or so, depending.

Supple Nipps will substantially increase your nipple size (they did mine, and I don't wear them that often), but they haven't changed the size of my areolas. You'll find plenty of references to them here in various threads, with some amazing pics. And they are cheap!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon