Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Greetings

*waves*

I just wanted to take a quick moment and say hello, and thanks for all the wonderful information available here. I'm a 46 year old pansexual male who has been interested in feminization for a while. Earlier this year I started wearing women's underwear - it's way more colorful and interesting than the "tightie whities" I used to wear daily. Big Grin I've recently started wearing stockings as well, and find them amazingly sexy.

While I would love to grow my boobs, right now it's just not very feasible for a variety of reasons. But the reading I've done here over the past week or so has been invaluable for sating my curiosity, and giving me some things to think about. In the short term, I'll likely look into buying a pair of breast forms I can use discretely here and there. I'm sure when it comes time to shop for them, I'll have a gajillion billion questions; and I'm sure most of that information is available here somewhere - and if not, I can already tell that all of you are kind enough to share experiences, so I'm sure I'll get good advice.

Cheers!

(28-12-2015, 09:46 PM)JohnWithBoobs Wrote:  *waves*

I just wanted to take a quick moment and say hello, and thanks for all the wonderful information available here. I'm a 46 year old pansexual male who has been interested in feminization for a while. Earlier this year I started wearing women's underwear - it's way more colorful and interesting than the "tightie whities" I used to wear daily. Big Grin I've recently started wearing stockings as well, and find them amazingly sexy.

While I would love to grow my boobs, right now it's just not very feasible for a variety of reasons. But the reading I've done here over the past week or so has been invaluable for sating my curiosity, and giving me some things to think about. In the short term, I'll likely look into buying a pair of breast forms I can use discretely here and there. I'm sure when it comes time to shop for them, I'll have a gajillion billion questions; and I'm sure most of that information is available here somewhere - and if not, I can already tell that all of you are kind enough to share experiences, so I'm sure I'll get good advice.

Cheers!

Greetings JWB,

Personally, lol I'm not into hosiery, (sorry, can't help you there), although......others can help I'm sure. Have fun, fire away with gajillion billion questions, you'll get a wide variety of views.

Good luck Big Grin

Hi John and welcome

actually wearing breast forms is a very good thought perhaps more of us should do it ?

Julie
Rainbow 

Welcome!!!

(30-12-2015, 05:19 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi John and welcome

actually wearing breast forms is a very good thought perhaps more of us should do it ?

Julie

Totally agree. As a cross dresser, I have always had a pretty good idea of the size of breasts I wanted. I would think also, that if a person was "exploring the other side of things" rather full transition or any point between, it's always nice to go forward with a solid but reasonably idea of things.

Welcome aboard with all the other "nut cases". Tongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon