Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Pandoras box?

Well written Pinnochia. It gives lots of people incite and thoughts to consider. Big Grin

(30-12-2015, 01:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Seriously good post Pinoch and your very right

Julie
Thank you Julie,

Excellent post, and very well put.

(30-12-2015, 08:41 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(30-12-2015, 04:27 AM)Erin77 Wrote:  I agree with what you so wonderfully have written. It's like starting a trip down an unknown road without a map and an infinite number of ramps and highways. My hope is that the people that I affect along the way help me move smoothly down the road. I know there will be bumps and twists but I hope they aren't going to throw me off the road.

Again. Well written and insightful
Erin77, I think especially people like us, must be more discerning of others,, obviously because we need to exercise caution so were not needlessly abused. But also because its always wisest to pick the smoothest road for travel,, . Its a shame we cant just look at someone and know if their for us or against us,, i guess it all comes down to the traveler .,, it all depends on just how badly we want to experience what waits at the end of that journey.

What is this crazy life but a journey. We have a destination that we want to reach. The joy (and pain) is sometimes in the trip. I'm so glad I found this place. You ar all amazingly supportive. Thanks for what you write and how you encourage. Takes some of the fear away. Smile knowing other have walked the path before and at willing to act as sign posts.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!

(30-12-2015, 04:43 PM)jamiemason Wrote:  Well written Pinnochia. It gives lots of people incite and thoughts to consider. Big Grin
Its a necessary purging i do from time to time, and its easier having a place like this to air to discus it in . thanks hun

(31-12-2015, 08:42 AM)Erin77 Wrote:  
(30-12-2015, 08:41 AM)Pinnochia Wrote:  
(30-12-2015, 04:27 AM)Erin77 Wrote:  I agree with what you so wonderfully have written. It's like starting a trip down an unknown road without a map and an infinite number of ramps and highways. My hope is that the people that I affect along the way help me move smoothly down the road. I know there will be bumps and twists but I hope they aren't going to throw me off the road.

Again. Well written and insightful
Erin77, I think especially people like us, must be more discerning of others,, obviously because we need to exercise caution so were not needlessly abused. But also because its always wisest to pick the smoothest road for travel,, . Its a shame we cant just look at someone and know if their for us or against us,, i guess it all comes down to the traveler .,, it all depends on just how badly we want to experience what waits at the end of that journey.

What is this crazy life but a journey. We have a destination that we want to reach. The joy (and pain) is sometimes in the trip. I'm so glad I found this place. You ar all amazingly supportive. Thanks for what you write and how you encourage. Takes some of the fear away. Smile knowing other have walked the path before and at willing to act as sign posts.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU!
Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon