Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How much growth is possible?

so I cant believe that this stuff actually works! why isn't everyone out there on the streets rockin DDs though? do people just not know about this or are the plastic surgeons trying to keep it on the down low? Big Grin maybe the success rate is pretty low?

anyway, I was kinda wondering what kind of growth is possible with this stuff. like has anyone gotten insane results like 5 cup sizes or anything like that?

happy new year Goodwill,
I cant say how much the record is for NBE growth, but believe it. It works.
The answer to why not everybody is running around with DD's is that most people are impatient. NBE is a very slow process, and everyone progress is different, with different herbs.
And there there are no guarantees either.I like it because I can experience what makes my body tick and I love to watch the progress.

Bobbi

I think it depends on the limit of your body. Like if youre supper skinny im pretty sure you wont end up with 32F breasts (unless of course its through years of taking herbs and etc.) plus genetics plays a role also. I think the reason why I went from an A cup to now a C cup in a year (and half an inch away from a D cup) is because my mother and all my aunts are either a D or a double D cup so "genetically" i will get up to that size. I doubt I'll be bigger than any of them. So to answer your question your breasts can grow as much as your body lets it. So that being said, it depends on yourself.

I posted a similar question last week
http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=25040

I think the short answer is the grow we will experience is limited by our genetics to some degree. Looking at your mother and sisters will give you an idea of what size breast nature intended for you.

As natal males we are giving mother nature a little help by adjusting our hormone levels in an effort to enhance the growth that we would naturally experience. Our challenge is to find the balance of NBE and nonNBE supplements that will convince our bodies to to develop our natural assets to the degree we want, but nature did not intend because of the way we were born.

hmm that's an interesting theory. so you think nbe only gets you to where you should be genetically? and for some environmental reason your development got hindered during puberty? I wonder if someone with no family history of big boobs has managed to get em through nbe.

Most transgender females only end up a cup size under their closest female relative. So, if like me your mother and one sister are in the A Cup range, then getting to a C might be pushing it. Now, my older sister managed a C cup, I feel if I manage to reach a nice full B then I should be happy.

Well genetically I should be a double d easy! However I'm not, I'm the smallest in the family BUT..... I'm also the slimmest too... The women in my family including mother sisters are a few dress sizes bigger , with that said when my sister was younger she was a healthy slim weight and developed BIGGG boobs, while I had none... Then she put on a few kgs and got bigger boobs obviously and I stayed slim and tiny.

Growing up I was in a very stressful environment , I had little to no self esteem and felt very alone. I suspect that has played a key role in my lack of developing. To be honest I've carried those feelings my whole life. Maybe the key is learning to love ourselves first then maybe the body will adjust?...

absolute tosh in my view

I know girls who have become very large, much larger than their direct family

and others yes a cup size down

as

YMMV

there is no rule

and I have a sneaky suspicion in some circumstances NBE can push beyond genetics

Julie

(15-01-2016, 06:34 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  Maybe the key is learning to love ourselves first then maybe the body will adjust?...

Bingo! Ella you have nailed it!
I do this every day and my outlook on life is sooo much better.
I thank the day every day for everything I have and all thats coming my way.
Even if I have a crappy day, its still a great day because I know it will make me appreciate tomorrow even more.
Smile Ella!
Bobbi

(15-01-2016, 06:36 PM)julieTG Wrote:  there is no rule and I have a sneaky suspicion in some circumstances NBE can push beyond genetics

Julie

Genetics provide us with a general rule of thumb to provide realistic expectation of the development we will achieve.
The fact that natal women use NBE and achieve growth and development beyond what would be considered there genetically programmed max is testament to the potential power of NBE. By the same token, not all natel women achieve their developmental goal, either through metabolism issues or unrealistic expectations.
Now insert the T variable natal men have to deal with How we beat that monster into submission will determine how much development we will achieve.
So back to the question, how much development will we get?

Our development is determined by our genetics. Our genes will tell our bodies that are boobs will get so big under natural conditions.
Enter NBE or HRT or other means of introducing breast enhancing substances to our body.
Our gene also determine how our bodies react to these substances. If they did not, then there would be a one size fits all NBE program that would give everyone the boobs of their dreams. Unfortunately, everyone's metabolism is different (because of their genes. As such, we all need to seek the magic combination of NBE that will work with our metabolism to give us something close to the boobs and body modifications we are looking for.

My 2 cents any way.

Christina

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon