Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chest/Pec muscle exercises: GOOD or BAD??

So I did some research, and now I'm HuhHuhHuh

POSITIVE:
(Source: Billie - LateBloomer1945 blog) (Sorry, SORRY!! NOT spamming!! Hope its OK....)

1) The human breast lies on top of the pectoral muscle. It therefore stands to reason that a larger pectoral muscle will produce a breast that is lifted and protruding more from the chest thereby making the breast larger.

2) It is impossible to exercise one group of muscles to rid yourself of fat in the exercised area.

3) The breast are supported by the suspensory Cooper’s ligaments which are fibrous-tissue prolongations that radiate from the superficial fascia to the skin envelope. If you allow your breasts to bounce up and down during work play or while massaging them, your Cooper’s ligaments may be damaged or stretched, causing your breasts to sag.

4) Perform exercises to strengthen the attachment of Cooper's ligaments to the underlying pectoralis muscles.

NEGATIVE:
(Source: advice to men from ND)

1) If you want them smaller you can do a bunch of breast muscle chest exercises, and that will help to reduce the fat.

2) If you are uncomfortable with your size we recommend you to do Pec muscle exercises to reduce the fat in your breasts.

Geez, ALL these statements sound plausible! But which one is correct??

The answer is both,

If you're stretching ligaments support them, additionally, pumping stretches fat cells too, in other words, we're adding mass to the breasts, why not strengthen them by support........aka-exercise.

I've found isometrics to be a tangible support, not only that, but it strengthened the sides the the breasts, allowing for more roundness. Now, you must do each quadrant of the breast to achieve superior results.

Chest fly, bench press, push ups are great, but the isometrics can be done anytime.

Good luck. Smile

By the way,

When you do exercise (or even massage) you release toxins from the breasts that's excreted through the intestinal tract via lymphatic system (drains from the tissues into the blood).

(01-01-2016, 05:29 PM)auzifreek9 Wrote:  2) It is impossible to exercise one group of muscles to rid yourself of fat in the exercised area.
3) The breast are supported by the suspensory Cooper’s ligaments which are fibrous-tissue prolongations that radiate from the superficial fascia to the skin envelope. If you allow your breasts to bounce up and down during work play or while massaging them, your Cooper’s ligaments may be damaged or stretched, causing your breasts to sag.
4) Perform exercises to strengthen the attachment of Cooper's ligaments to the underlying pectoralis muscles.
These statements are correct. Particularly when exercising the pectoral muscles, you should ensure to squeeze at the top of the rep/contraction for 1 second or so. This really stimulates the muscle, blood flow, and you can even see instant results after your workout from the 'pump' if you engage the muscles correctly. Over time, the muscle will grow and push the breasts out noticeable. Technique is very important to stimulate the muscle.

(01-01-2016, 05:29 PM)auzifreek9 Wrote:  1) If you want them smaller you can do a bunch of breast muscle chest exercises, and that will help to reduce the fat.
2) If you are uncomfortable with your size we recommend you to do Pec muscle exercises to reduce the fat in your breasts.
Incorrect. This implies 'spot reduction' or fat loss in a particular area.
To reduce breast size by reducing fat, diet and exercise is required to reduce overall bodyfat (that's a good thing anyway) will will reduce the breast fat(size).

Hope this helps Smile
Heart 

Hi Allycat:

I have been on NBE program for only 5 months and I have done a lot research on foods, supplements, pumps, massages and also exercise. BUT I am mostly confused about exercise for breast growth. For a while I thought doing chest exercise may reduce the size of boobs bc of fat loss but maybe it is not true. You seem to be knowledgeable about this and you do weight training right?

Could you please share what chest exercises I can do without loosing any breast volume and growing muscle at the same time? Meaning my goal is to only grow muscle and fat in order to have bigger breasts as a result.

Also, what other exercises would you recommend for overall muscle growth and toning? I have had a very slim figure with little curves and that has affected my self-esteem a lot in my life. So now I am trying to grow muscle in the right places (breasts, hips, butt, legs) and look very toned but curvy.

Could you please provide any info you can?

Also, can you share how you grew from B to C and how long it took?

Thank you so much!!!! And good luck in your journey to bigger boobsWink

Muscle building exercises are generally fine with growth. Cardiovascular exercises can slow or halt growth, especially if in excess.

Yes it does lift saggy boobs too.

http://dicktalens.com/chest-training-and...hest-nsfw/

Hypertrophy fills up the pec area.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon