Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Ginko Biloba

Ginko Biloba
November 3 2006 at 12:13 PM Katie (Login Katie81)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Has anyone had success with using Ginko as well as other herbs.

I have come to the conclusion that i have bad circulation, and think this maybe stopping WU from working (i've been on WU for 5 months with no growth). At the moment I am taking WU, SP, using heat pads, massage and exercising regularly to increase my bloodflow!

Moon, I read that you are taking Ginko, has it made a difference?

Does anyone think that Ginko maybe bad for NBE or have any other suggestions for people with poor circulation?

Thanks!!

Liz
(Login Liz1967) Re: Ginko Biloba November 3 2006, 3:40 PM

Katie,i've also been on WU for 4 months with no growth, just like you and i'm taking SP also. I hope we can grow soon.

Ginko biliba is great for circulation for NBE I dont know, try taking fish oil it helps.

April Anna
(Login April_Anna) Re: Ginko Biloba November 4 2006, 3:15 PM

Yes, it is actually good on NBE. Id doesn't work for itself because it does not contains phytoestrogens, but as it stimulates the tissues microcirculation it improves the difusion of the phytoestrogens that you will take in addition.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ginko Biloba November 4 2006, 5:14 PM

I would agree that ginko is good for NBE, becasue it is very good for circulation and delivery of nutritients to the tissue is probably the second most important factor that enables (or prevents, if insufficient) growth. I've included it in my routine about two weeks ago but it's hard to say if it's helping cause my boobs are really stubborn and refuse to respond. I have minimal pains, so I have no idea. I got my ginko in form of pills that are otherwise ment for old people's forgetfulness (lol), because it's distinctive that it increases blood flow in the brain too and so enhances mental functions. And the recepy in it says that it starts working gradually, so I'm thinking that maybe it will for our purpose too, so maybe we'll start to notice a difference soon, I hope, lol.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ginko Biloba November 4 2006, 5:18 PM

@Katie - I forgot to mention, WU does contain ginko biloba so if it's not working it shouldn't be circulation... hmmm, worrying. Oh well, hope you can figure out how to get it to work soon.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ginko Biloba November 11 2006, 4:21 PM

Gawd, I'm having pains lately! OMG! Like quite some of them, a lot more of them than I usually did, which was almost none. Yay, I hope I was right that poor circulation was preventing me from growing and and ginko is indeed kicking in!

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS for moon!!!!! November 12 2006, 8:06 PM

yay thats so exciting are they still sore ???? hope your growing love jellyDeee..

Katie
(Login Katie81) Re: Ginko Biloba November 13 2006, 9:15 AM

Thats so good...I really hope you grow and that its the ginko thats working for you.....keep us posted if you do grow!!

Tiger Lily
(Login tiger.lily)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ginko Biloba November 13 2006, 9:40 AM

Ginkgo is good, may make difference. If not take ginkgo you start now, possible big help. I notice is contained in Wonderup, but why not in other product. I don't know, maybe Wonderup is wiser than other product.

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
SENIOR MEMBER Re: Ginko Biloba November 15 2006, 2:35 PM

Thanks so much Jelly and Katie for kind wishes and Tiger Lilly for the info. I would actually agree that WU is smarter than the rest of commercial products, lol, the results speak for themselves. Anyway, I had pains for a couple of days from then on and then I got my period and they went away, which if I'm not mistaking is normal, because hormones levels are the lowest in this part of the cycle. Today I already have a bit more pains tho and if everything goes as whished they should graduate in the forthcoming days. I will sure keep you all posted if I do finally start growing.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon