Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I Must Confess

I used to be on another board mainly it was for the LGBT community.

But decided I wanted a change.

I found your site. I will admit I thought it was also for the LGBT community and had a mostly HRT community. Not herbal mainly.

Could you please point me to either a site better suited for MtF Transgender woman or are you ok with me being here?

Please read my bio.

Hi

Have you tried

Bigender.net

Julie

https://www.susans.org/

There are plenty of transgendered people here, i being one of them Wink. I am sure your just as welcome

Yes I have been on Susan's

And thank you.

As noted.. You will find quite a few transgender posters here. I know I personally do not mind what side of the fence anyone sits on, ultimately we are all after the same thing in the end.
Rainbow 

Yes it only would be nice if my social group were not Homophobic.

In my opinion it is SUPER HARD next to impossible to make new friends as a Male, let alone being a Transgender Woman.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

get a new social group

none of my friends know Im Tg, but none of my friends are homophobic as I choose them that way

?

Julie

(04-01-2016, 11:02 AM)GingerMaxim Wrote:  Yes it only would be nice if my social group were not Homophobic.

In my opinion it is SUPER HARD next to impossible to make new friends as a Male, let alone being a Transgender Woman.

It seems more likely that once a transgender female is truly able to blend in, they will move and start a fresh life, to keep their past hidden. Of course there are areas were being transgender is more acceptable than others.

yes indeed but many

do not live a real life

they live in a TG BUBBLE

with all their new tg friends cooing and aharring as to how passable they are or not

Is that the real world ??

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon