Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Started my program- Saw Palmetto + Pueraria Mirifica

Heres a pic, side view

I'm not really comfortable with having pics of my boobs floating around the internet & i'm sorta insecure about my body so I'm going to take this down soon

(11-01-2016, 02:26 AM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  Heres a pic, side view

I'm not really comfortable with having pics of my boobs floating around the internet & i'm sorta insecure about my body so I'm going to take this down soon

What are your measurements? Under bust and over?
That's a gorgeous pic, they look perfect as they are.

(10-01-2016, 12:43 PM)ihatePCOS Wrote:  I think I should've listened to you guys about PM! It was definitely a mistake.. I've been so sick the past 5 days with a bad ear & sinus infection and i swear to god it was from taking PM. I usually NEVER get sick & i read that excess estrogens can lower your immune system. I can't stop coughing violently and I'm full of phelgm.. it's such a torture!! I wonder if anyone else on this forum had the same problem with PM

I guess it's safe to say that I definitely won't be taking PM again or any phytoestrogens for that matter. It's just not wise to be messing with your hormones. I'll just continue to take saw palmetto since I'm high in androgens & it has no negative effects on me.

I will be taking the massage & noogleberry route.. i just ordered NB & i look forward to noogling! I saw JenniferLove's thread and omg what an inspiration.. i hope my boobs end up looking like hers

The same thing happened to me when I tried taking PM. I got sick with some kind of flu for over a week, and I almost never get sick, so that was a huge red flag for me. I agree that messing around with our hormones is definitely not a great idea, especially knowing that breast cancer is directly linked to high levels of estrogen.

It's been a while since I updated.

I received my Noogleberry recently & I have been noogling for three days. I pump & then hold for 10 minutes, then take off the domes and massage for a few minutes, then repeat two more times. I am still taking SP and I massage my breasts with Purafem serum. My nipples are a bit sore, I'm hoping it's an indicator of growth & not because I'm ovulating.

I am trying to gain weight as I'm a bit underweight. I feel that growing breasts won't be easy if I don't have enough weight on me. I've just started following the Mediterranean diet since it contains large amounts of fruits, veggies, healthy fats, & proteins. From what I understand you need protein to build tissues & enough fats since breasts are made up of fat

Yes nutrition is a big part of growing breasts, especially for those of us that are slim or underweight to begin with. Since changing my diet to plant based whole foods I am seeing some lovely padding up above my breasts where my first and second ribs are connected to my sternum, making me think that the way is being paved for me to have cleavage some day Smile

Good luck with Noogling. I think you will see good results with it as long as you are able to use it consistently.

Hi hun which brand of PM are you using? Good luck :-)

(05-02-2016, 05:01 AM)Alliecat Wrote:  Yes nutrition is a big part of growing breasts, especially for those of us that are slim or underweight to begin with. Since changing my diet to plant based whole foods I am seeing some lovely padding up above my breasts where my first and second ribs are connected to my sternum, making me think that the way is being paved for me to have cleavage some day Smile

Good luck with Noogling. I think you will see good results with it as long as you are able to use it consistently.

I agree nutrition is definitely important. I'm trying to eat a wider variety of fruits and veggies so I can get all the nutritional benefits I need for breast growth.

I'm glad you're getting results from your diet! What do you usually eat for breakfast, lunch, or dinner if you don't mind me asking?

(05-02-2016, 08:41 AM)M5662 Wrote:  Hi hun which brand of PM are you using? Good luck :-)

Thanks! I used to take ainterol pueraria mirifica powder but stopped because it was making me sick. I think massaging with pm is better than taking it internally. I use three drops of pueraria mirifica serum on each breast, twice a day morning and night. I got it from purafem.com

Well I don't always eat breakfast because I get distracted and forgetful, but when I do it is either a fruit smoothie with greens (spinach/kale with banana, different kinds of berries, a little honey and cinnamon, and almond milk, and sometimes if I have it I add silken tofu), or I have oatmeal with a sliced up banana and apple, cinnamon and honey mixed together. Or it's peanut or almond butter and raspberry jam with a sliced banana and chia seeds all together on a sandwich (lol weird I know but I think its so yummy).

Lunch I usually have a salad with cucumber, corn, sweet peppers, carrots, chia seeds, sunflower seeds, spinach and kale. Or I will make a fruit smoothie if I didn't have one for breakfast.

Dinner is usually just random veggies cooked however I feel like. I try to eat quinoa at least a few times per week for the amino acids, so I make a big batch of it and add coconut oil, then mix it with whatever veggies I cook each night. I usually eat either potatoes (regular or sweet), rice or quinoa with most meals, and then broccoli, brussel sprouts, asparagus, carrots, green beans, snap peas, mushrooms, onions, sweet peppers, corn, peas, zuchinni, butternut squash .... some combination of those either steamed, roasted in the oven with coconut oil, or sauted on the stove top with coconut oil.

Honestly my diet is pretty basic, I like to stick to simplicity. I usually season things with garlic, oregano, tumeric, black pepper, crushed red pepper, basil, or parsley. And I replaced butter with coconut oil so that is in a lot of the things I cook too.

Hopefully this will give you some ideas to try Smile

Hi I hate PCOS Smile

I've taken saw palmetto for months now for hair loss. It took a few months to see any effect. I also use a shampoo and conditioner with peppermint oil sometimes. Peppermint oil even blocks dht topically. Not sure how your testosterone levels are but there are several other things you can look into to help with T, dht, and skin health. Peppermint, spearmint, reishi, licorice, green tea, pumpkin seeds, lysine, biotin, and zinc. I found sp to be more effective when I took 640 mg a day vs 320 mg. I was also taking lysine, biotin, and zinc, which make it more effective. I was also taking spearmint for awhile but stopped because I was afraid of lowering T too much.

Given that some topicals block dht in the skin I'm adding peppermint oil to my breast massage. I saw results when I was but it went down when I stopped. Not sure how this would be long term. I'm going to try.

I took PM for a short while and it messed with my cycle too. I didn't cycle it though.

Best of luck sweetheart! And Alliecat is right, eat, eat, eat! Lots of yummy good boobie feeding foods. Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon