Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Barley

Barley
October 20 2007 at 7:23 AM CuteLittleBunnie (Login CuteLittleBunnie)
Hey, I noticed that my boobs were slightly bigger when I use to eat barley soup. Do you think that this could have been a form of NBE? It was like a yr ago and I didn't really do anything. But, my boobs seems like they filled out the bras better. Should I start eating barley soup again?

Louise
(Login Louise1982)
Re: Barley
October 20 2007, 7:39 AM

One of the things Eve use was barley and think it's in some NBE products, not sure if it helps to retain fluid - try drinking a lot of water too. What else did you put in the soup?

Maureen
(no login)
October 23 2007, 8:46 AM

In Bavaria it's a tradition that the two most effective breast enhancers of all are hops and barley.

Trudy
(no login)
October 26 2007, 8:29 AM

Yes Hops and Barley are two of the oldest known and longest used breast enhancers. And both so common and easy to find and gentle on the body. These kind of things should be the basis of any NBE program.

Davilee
(Login Davata)
October 26 2007, 9:45 AM

Good to know.I'm going to try more barley.I already use hops.

northernmom
(no login)
October 26 2007, 12:20 PM

interesting history of barley.
in asia, barley was eaten by peasants who could not afford white rice. of course nowadays, everyone is adding barley to their rice because it is healthier for you. also, barley tea is very easy to make and delicious. better than fennel tea in my opinion. i had no idea it was good for NBE!
if anyone wants to try, barley tea can be found in asian grocery stores. buy the teabags because they are easier to make. i just make a whole kettle full and drink it all day, instead of water. kids drink it too ( not for nbe).
btw, i love this site!

Sylvia
(no login)
July 15 2008, 7:45 AM

I love barley tea! if it helps with NBE then so much the better, I'll drink it every day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Messages In This Thread
Barley - by admin - 05-01-2016, 11:54 PM
RE: Barley - by EllaC - 06-01-2016, 12:04 AM
RE: Barley - by dcdee - 06-01-2016, 01:00 AM
A little confused about Barley - by admin - 20-01-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: Barley - by EllaC - 20-01-2016, 12:21 AM
RE: Barley - by Eve M - 20-01-2016, 12:14 PM
RE: Barley - by EllaC - 20-01-2016, 07:25 PM
RE: Barley - by bettie32 - 26-07-2017, 05:58 PM