Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do I have underdeveloped breasts? :( Pls help!

Sad 

Hi everyone, I'm a newbie here and I read a lot of NBE methods in this forum and did some research. I'm 21 years old and my inverted nipples really upset me for long time. And I'm still quite confused if I have underdeveloped breasts so I hope all the beautiful people here can help me diagnose if my breasts are underdeveloped. I hope you girls can answer my question. thank you SmileBlush

I have one nipple that inverts too. It's not cool. But your breasts are lovely, I'd really say they aren't underdeveloped AT ALL.

(06-01-2016, 05:01 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I have one nipple that inverts too. It's not cool. But your breasts are lovely, I'd really say they aren't underdeveloped AT ALL.

Thanks for your reply Ella.Actually I would like to order noogleberry and I wonder if pumping will help my nipples to pop out.Big Grin

(06-01-2016, 07:39 PM)valeriaxx Wrote:  
(06-01-2016, 05:01 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  I have one nipple that inverts too. It's not cool. But your breasts are lovely, I'd really say they aren't underdeveloped AT ALL.

Thanks for your reply Ella.Actually I would like to order noogleberry and I wonder if pumping will help my nipples to pop out.Big Grin
Are yours permanently inverted or do they pop out?
If they do pop out I found a manual breastfeeding pump seemed to have mine pop out more regularly

(06-01-2016, 07:50 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(06-01-2016, 07:39 PM)valeriaxx Wrote:  

Are yours permanently inverted or do they pop out?
If they do pop out I found a manual breastfeeding pump seemed to have mine pop out more regularly

They actually pop out sometimes when I feel extremely cold. I hope pumping will help :/

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon