Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM or PC?? So confusing!

Hi

I've read some posts here, and the majority of users of these products are very happy with their results. I think the overall difference between the two creams are PC promotes Progesterone, among others, and PM is used to increase Estrogen, right? So PC for women, PM for men? I researched a little on PC ingredients, and the majority of it seems to be Wild Yam extract. I think I want to target the PC because I'm quite sure I'm P deficient, and it's definitely P thats needed for breast growth (too little, you dont get much).
Finally, I am waiting for my ND soap and cream to come, so I wonder which these fall into, PM/PC? I know the soap has many ingredients in a list of PC cream I found. Any other ND users, please tell me your thoughts and help is muchly appreciated!! Thanks!! Smile Smile Smile Smile

Smile

PC in somthing that's normally added to your program after you have some visible growth. If my memory is correct, without PC you end up with long but thin breasts, the PC will help to add volume.

Thanks Janet!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon