Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Massages with essential oils

Wink 

Hey girls!

I am going to start to do massages daily on my breasts next month ( too much chaos in january so i can't even take 15 minutes for myself ew) and I was wondering if I add to almond oil any essential oil would be better?

I've read lavender, tea tree , geranium, ylang or wheat germ oil are pretty good for breast enhancement but I haven't have done a good research (again, I don't have lots of time ew) .... any body could let me know if she has used any essential oil and has worked out?!

Happy new year btw!! Smile

Much love

T.

I'm interested in hearing about this too. If anything, it would make the oil smell nicer. I was just about to make a massage oil mix with fenugreek, and I have these oils lying around too. Can't hurt to try, and maybe one a time and see how you react. Even if one thing worked for another person, there's no guarantee we'd get the same results, anyway! (And too bad, it would make things so much easier)

Just be sure to not use essential oils directly on your skin. It may cause a rash or other undesirable effects. It should be diluted in a carrier oil like coconut or macadamia oil. A 10:1 ratio is good start. 10 parts carrier oil tp 1 part essential oils.

Hiiiii

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=24267

Thanks girls! Smile

I'm going to try the oils with the massage for 3 months and I'll keep you updated!

xoxo

ok ok good luck Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon