Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Uneven breasts with a large difference and NBE

(18-01-2016, 12:55 AM)CelticLove Wrote:  I just wanted to post to say I'm loving massage very much. I'm focusing only on my right breast, the smaller side for now. There is a beautiful fullness coming about. I'm still very uneven but I am so happy with this fullness.

hi this is very nice that you are getting results. i have the same problem as yours and i deeply understand it. could you please tell me which massages you do?

(27-02-2016, 05:41 PM)m-m1989 Wrote:  hi this is very nice that you are getting results. i have the same problem as yours and i deeply understand it. could you please tell me which massages you do?

Hello,

there is a massage forum on this site. There is so much information and techniques, it's hard to know what technique to choose.

I'm not following any sort of a particular technique. I just massage whenever time allows. I started back in January with great intentions but unfortunately life and work got in the way for me to keep massaging every day. Maybe once every 1 to 2 weeks I give a massage. I wish I had time to employ more consistent routine.

I also have uneven breasts and am hoping to fix it through massage I am massaging the smaller (left) one 5 mins longer than the right each time in hopes it will even them out!
See my thread in picture pages for more info

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon