Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

anyone MAKE a breast pump?

anyone MAKE a breast pump?
April 30 2009 at 2:06 AM nbe_please (Login nbe_please)
I was doing well a with NBE a few months ago, then had some pretty drastic life events take place and well, needless to say, NBE was put on the back burner and much of the (little) progress I had made is now lost.

BUT- I am back and determined to grow a little larger before summer is in full swing.

SO here we go. Last time all I was doing was massaging, drinking soy milk, and taking fish oil and fenugreek. Now when I try this, I get NOTHING. Before when I did this a few months back, I was feeling tingles nearly as SOON as I was done with massage, and my breast were quite itchy. Now.. Nothing. Very discouraging. Could my body really have changed that much over the last few months? I don't even get swelling around the time I menstrate anymore. Hmm.. Any imput ladies?

AND I am quite broke right now (sob, yes.. I know) and I was wondering if anyone has MADE a breast pump. Did it work if you did? And how did you do it? I thought this might help give me a nudge since I'm having a little bit of a rough start this time.

GOODLUCK TO YOU ALL AND CONGRATS TO THOSE WHO HAVE MADE PROGRESS, AND ALSO TO THOSE WHO ARE WORKING ON GETTING WHAT YOU WANT Smile

waxingmoon
(Login waxingmoon)
Re: Few questions: old program not working? and anyone MAKE a breast pump?
April 30 2009, 4:10 AM

Hi NBE_please,

Yes, the body can change quite a bit in a couple of months, but don't be discouraged. Just because you are not getting 'signs' does not mean you are not responding. Not everyone gets these kinds of signs and they still grow.

As far as making your own breast pump. In my opinion, there is really no way to end up with something worthwhile for less than you would pay for an inexpensive pump.

One of the least expensive pumps is this dreadfully pink thing:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Breast-Enlarger-Pump...3004r30032

It is ugly - but it will work. I started off with that style then moved up to Noogleberry.

Noogleberry is more expensive, but really a quality item and has great customer service (no I don't work for them or get any kick backs for recommending them).

---------------------------------

What would hold you back from making your own pump would be the dome. You can use all sorts of things for the pump device, such as the ball pump found on blood pressure cuffs, and an automotive device used to bleed brakes. You can even use just tubing and suck the air out of the domes... but the domes are not a simple thing. I know you think - hey I have a tupperware dish that looks sort of boob shaped, but then you have to find a way to insert the tubing while keeping a seal - not an easy proposal. I believe one woman thought that using a 2 liter soda bottle would work... I don't think that idea got off the ground.

But hey - there is always someone clever out there who can do things that other people just scoff at, so if you are that clever person then go for it... and please let us know - show pictures because we would all really be interested.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon