Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey to F cup titties. Pictures and plan info

Hello all,
I have been stalking this forum for a while and have decided my own plan. The only thing I have done in the past is take birth control and take and PM ainterol which although gave me swelling and nice shape unfortunately left me estrogen dominant. I also have low testosterone, low progesterone, and adrenal fatigue. My ultimate plan is to get P levels back to normal with E, increase T, reduce stress and find balance somehow as I've learned this is crucial to NBE. I am staying away from anything estrogenic at the moment. I have introduced vitex and PC into my regimen which is something very new for me.
I also need to lose about 10-15 pounds.
My current measurements are 34-28-39
My goal is 39-24-39
During luteal phase this past month I swell 36 and my nipples got very sore, I'm not sure is this is because of the vitex waking up my estrogenic receptors. I am back to 34 bust after period:/

So here it is,

Day 1-5: vitamins, healthy fats, massage, maca
Days 5-13: vitex 800mg, maca 500mg, vitamins
Days 14-28: PC 20mg 2x daily, aromatase,, spearmint tea, raw glandular

This month I will be introducing PC cream on day 8 of cycle to help with estrogen dominance.
I work out 5x a week and one day a week I fast for 16 hours to help increase HGh.

My main issue right now is not increasing breast size but roundness and firmness....I used to have really nice firm perky breasts 32d and now it seems I have glandular tissue but not fat adipose tissue...someone correct me if I am wrong. Also my left is about a 1/2inch bigger than my right. It looks weighed down more. If anyone has suggestions or corrections please let me know! I'm excited to start this journey !!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

congratulations on starting your NBE! looking forward to seeing your progress!

You already have a really nice shape ^^ are you 32D right now? I am trying for the roundness / firmness too Tongue good luck!

(30-01-2016, 06:24 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  You already have a really nice shape ^^ are you 32D right now? I am trying for the roundness / firmness too Tongue good luck!

Thanks so much. Yeah 32 D or at least that's what they tel me at VS. your boobs are amazing. I would love to get to that level.

(11-02-2016, 03:51 AM)Fcup792 Wrote:  
(30-01-2016, 06:24 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  You already have a really nice shape ^^ are you 32D right now? I am trying for the roundness / firmness too Tongue good luck!

Thanks so much. Yeah 32 D or at least that's what they tel me at VS. your boobs are amazing. I would love to get to that level.

Hi there. Gosh your boobs are stunning.
What's your underbust and overbust measurements if you don't mind my asking? Are you still 28 under and 34 over?
"Some" calculators put me at a 32D but I look NOTHING as big as you.
Thanks Smile

(11-02-2016, 04:51 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

What's your underbust and overbust measurements if you don't mind my asking? Are you still 28 under and 34 over?
Thanks Smile

I'm 30 underbust and 36 overbust. Thanks I feel like my boobs are tiny. I think also some of it has to do with loss of volume at the top and that I need to lose another 4 inches off my waist. But either way thanks for the compliment! How long have u been on your NBe journey ?

(11-02-2016, 06:55 AM)Fcup792 Wrote:  
(11-02-2016, 04:51 AM)ellacraig Wrote:  

Thanks Smile

I'm 30 underbust and 36 overbust. Thanks I feel like my boobs are tiny. I think also some of it has to do with loss of volume at the top and that I need to lose another 4 inches off my waist. But either way thanks for the compliment! How long have u been on your NBe journey ?

Oh I feel the same, the lack on top feels bad. I have 5" between under and over but feel small. I've been at it two years I think . I did well at one point, put on weight, went Up two cup sizes but went through a personal crisis and ended up tinier all round than I ever have been so been trying to build myself back up ever since.
But seriously your boobs are to die for!

Thank you Blush
have you thought about trying NoogleBerry? I hear its good for roundness, shape and firmness-- also growing breast tissue. I am going to get one as soon as I have the money Tongue

You already have amazing boobies, you're at least as big as some of my girlfriends who've joked about trading me!

You do look a little bit asymmetrical, though. Noogleberry, as missb already suggested, or similar systems, are really good for fixing that. You pump either only the smaller boob, or just pump that breast exclusively some days while pumping both some days to even them out. The more often you pump the smaller, the sooner it'll even out. Be sure to maintain a low steady pressure, over pumping causes all kinds of problems, and, worse, it's not even effective!

You mentioned that you are taking "aromatase"? What product are you using, because I'm unaware of anything on the market directly labelled as actually being aromatase enzyme.

(12-02-2016, 03:12 PM)missboobshirt Wrote:  Thank you Blush
have you thought about trying NoogleBerry? I hear its good for roundness, shape and firmness-- also growing breast tissue. I am going to get one as soon as I have the money Tongue

Yeah I see a lot of girls hyping about how great it is. I too am in the money saving boat. What do you think of massaging ? I have done it off and one but not sure if it's of value. Also, in your plan do you take chastberry and Maca together or just maca. I think I read that in your homepage. Im really trying to balance out my hormones first and foremost and I feel like I need to take 47483 different things. looks like you got amazing boob/butt growth from I'm guessing the Maca. Very nice ! What do you think helped most with the shape, because yours are very firm and perky. Mine used to be like that when I excercised regularly and was on BCP.

Have you had any experience with flaxseed oil ? Not sure if it's estrogens or anti estrogen

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon