Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Journey to F cup titties. Pictures and plan info

(17-02-2016, 06:14 AM)Fcup792 Wrote:  just started almost one week ago....500 mg a day. this is one capsule. Vitex should be cycled? I heard it should be taken throughout cycle. Yeah I don't need anymore lower body fat. Although my butt is way not as plump as it used to be. But I'm also studying for hard exams and not making it to the gym as often:/ waaaah. PC cream I think is really helping me not sure if I am rotating sites as often as I should or if I am using too much but I figure if I have too much estrogen I want to rid as much I can.
I also bought DIM a while ago I have forgot to add it in routine. Other than that all I can tell you is that I have not seen much difference in my breasts (2 months in so far). However I have lost inches around my waist. is that normal??? lol im not complaining but I want the inches to expand...in my titties. haha.

I started with 500mg too-- stayed on it for quite a while. Yes I have heard that Vitex is safe to take through out your cycle too-- I don't do that with my PC though, I only use that during luteal.

DIM is good for excess estrogen, from what I have learned it balances your E and "dumps" excess estrogen in your body, but that can mess you up hormonally if you don't need to do that to your E. So thats why I stick by getting your hormones checked before you do that Tongue

So you have plateaued. When I wasnt growing I upped the dose of whatever I was taking and grew an inch-- so you can always try upping the dose of what worked for you Smile

I am not sure about losing the inches on your tummy, unless what your doing is helping your metabolism or helping you burn calories which is good Smile Stick with what you're doing, massage, coconut oil, look into NB for the shape n_n

http://www.breastnexus.com/showthread.php?tid=23128&pid=177246#pid177246

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon