Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Is this whey protein?

Is the protein in SteroMax Big whey protein??
February 17 2007 at 2:51 PM SANDY (no login)
Hi I was searching for protein shakes and I found on www.dnepharm.com (steromax big) I also want to gain weight ,so does it work with the BO?Instead of only taking the normal whey protein???
Sandy

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
Re: Is the protein in SteroMax Big whey protein??
February 17 2007, 5:37 PM

It has whey isolate so it is a good one. If you are trying to gain weight, use whole milk to get the extra fat.

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
February 18 2007, 5:53 PM

That protein shake gets most of it's calories from "glucose polymers" aka maltodextrin. It's a sugar made from corn. Probably not the best source of additional calories?

They add that to protein drinks to help bodybuilders gain weight because the glucose gets to their muscles quickly and allows them to work out harder with less fatigue. I don't think you'll be using it in the same fashion Wink

SANDY
(no login)
HMM,so i shouldn't order it
February 19 2007, 11:14 AM

Hi thanks for ur reply,so It wouldn't help me in gaining weight..Good that u told me.Do u have any idea of a product that helps in gainig weight?And what product do you use in NBE?Good luck
SANDY

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
Thanks for the info...
February 19 2007, 11:27 AM

Hi.Thanks a lot on the info.so I shouldn't use it for weight gain.do u have an idea on which product to use in order to gain weight?I just want t gain like 2 kg.and what kind of NBE are u using?I sent this message earlier but I didn't see it added on the forum so sorry if It is sent twice.Thanks a lot.Good luck
SANDY

Laura
(no login)
weight gain
February 19 2007, 2:12 PM

Hello Sandy,

Because of my digestive problems, I have had prolems gaining weight and also tolerating products, but I found this one two years ago and swear by it,
its the most pleasant drink, and has the calories.

its called: Suplimed Substi-Meal high caloried weight gainer,
www.suplimednutrients.com

800 223 2610
its in the States, I'm in the UK and they are always good in sending it on.
best of luck
Laura

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee)
February 19 2007, 5:51 PM

I'm sorry, I know more about fitness and losing fat then I do about just gaining it... Since people trying to "get lean" go really low on carbs and focus on protein instead (to keep & grow muscles), my best guess would be that you need to increase your carbohydrates and healthy fats. Since you probably don't want to be eating all day long, go for nutritionally dense foods (nuts, bananas, lima beans). If the food you like to eat doesn't cut it, there are health food bars that contain various balances of carbs, fats, and proteins. Check and see that the ingredients are healthy (not full of sugars) and then try a few different brands to see what tastes good. Then, add them to your daily intake rather than replacing other food with them. Of course, you need your protien for booby growth, but don't count on just that to gain fat.

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
Weight gain
February 19 2007, 5:58 PM

Hi Laura.Thanks a lot for the site,it seems a very goo product,but they don not ship to my counrty,BAD LUCK I know.But it was very kind of you.

SANDY

Sandy
(Login sandy111)
You are great Buffee
February 19 2007, 6:03 PM

Hi.I'll try to do that but I can't eat too much carbs because all the fat and weight I gain will be in my stomach area and i don't like that.There are many weight gain product as the one Laura told me about and seems to be a very good one,but the big problem is in the shipping part.anyway thanks for all your concern.Good boobi growth for u all.
SANDY

Buffeee
(Login Buffeeee)
February 19 2007, 7:26 PM

Sandy, I'm confused as to what kind of weight you are trying to gain... You can't tell your body where to put fat, it tends to put it in the same places depending on your genetics. Hormone changes from BE will affect that a little, too. I assumed you wanted more body fat in order to increase your chances of growing boobs. Was that not it? Sorry.

Laura
(no login)
February 19 2007, 8:46 PM

Sandy,

where do you live?

SANDY
(Login sandy111)
HI Laura
February 19 2007, 10:41 PM

Sweety I live in Lebanon..

SANDY
(Login sandy111)
Buffeee
February 19 2007, 10:52 PM

Hi.I haven't started BO yet because I used to take herbal supplement and I should wait till it leaves my system before starting BO.And I wanted to gain like 2 kg because I consider myself thin..boobs thighs and everything,but when i eat a lot at night my stomach gets bigger and that is natural.many have told me that this is from carbs.So I wanted to gain some weight and after 3 weeks or 4 start BO.But till now I dont't know if it causes infertility,I am still waiting for an answer from anyone.So that is my story Buffeee.Funny...GOOD GROWTH FOR U

Sissy
(Login sissy2345)
February 19 2007, 11:01 PM

Sandy, I was under the impression that you were looking for a protein drink that is correct to take with BO. Whatever brand you choose, Bountiful Breast suggest a protein drink with "whey protein isolate", so even the generic users pretty much make sure that's what they use also. Gaining weight is another matter altogether, but if you can find one that does it all, that's great!

Buffeee
(Login Buffeee)
February 20 2007, 12:12 AM

I see where you're coming from now. Do you think the tummy bulge is just bloating?

A lot of us unlucky ones gain a few on BE without wanting to, so maybe you don't have to worry about trying to put that weight on before starting BO.

Best of luck Smile

snowdrops
(Login snowdropsfalling)
February 20 2007, 1:36 AM

I would not use whey protein REGULARLY if you do not exercise regularly. Trust me you will gain it all in your gut! I had the same problem till I started exercising regularly for abs at the gym. I haven't noticed any negative side effects to exercise either as one thing you want to stay away from is working out your chest but I mostly work out other parts of the body, 5 days a week without ill effects. Sitting like a couch potato made me gain weight dramatically with a huge stomach pouch, seeing as I'm normally 5'5 and 120 lbs to 130 as the herbs and fat you try to eat don't really benefit your breasts much. If you have protein I would think soy, without as much fat would be a better alternative or as buffy said other sources besides pure fat. The protein is intended for underweight people or those who exercise to recover muscles after working out but if you're already overweight it will not help.

sandy
(Login sandy111)
Thanks Girls
February 20 2007, 9:45 AM

Thanks for all your replies,no I am not over weight I am thin but not too thin,I believe 2 kg would do me good hehe,I think I will do what Sissy told me,And yes Sissy I was looking for something that works for BO and thought why not look for something for both Gain wight and BO,but I'll wait for the results when I finally start BO,I might gain some weight,and with hopefully boobi growth who cares about the weight.hehe.Thanks girls for the replies.GOOD GROWTH for u all
SANDY

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon