Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Boobie recipe from Taiwan

Does anyone heard or tried this boobie recipe recommend from a taiwanese?
April 2 2009 at 4:51 AM cherasia (Login cherasia)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I saw this at a taiwan website dr but now is no more available..sad.

this lady says it works for every lady regardless of age plus it got whitening n anti-aging effect when consume it. She promise by following this recipe, u will grow.

gingko powder, wild yam powder, barley powder, Almond powder, milk powder or protein powder.

Each a scoop, first add little cold water to stir it to sticky form then add warm water to be drink every morning n night. Its a bit heaty so if u feel its too heaty for u, just consume at night.

If bought a kg for each powder, after u had finish consuming all the powder, u will definitely get few inch growth. Its fast effect n got to stop once u got your size u want.

Did anyone tried this? I can't find most of the powder in Singapore Sad does anyone know where to get?

Jessica
(no login) Recipe April 7 2009, 7:39 AM

I haven't tried this recipe, but i have heard from many people that wild yam and barley does help you grow, if you cant find that product you can look online for similar recipes that you can make yourself. If you have all the right ingrediants you don't have to spend loads of money on special products!

I'd try this. Already eyeing up eves programme

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon