Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just saw this ringtone

Just saw this!
March 7 2008 at 4:48 PM Tula (Login TRoshyn)
I'm shutting cpu down now... but just saw this:

http://www.mindpowernews.com/Ringtone.htm

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
Ringtone that increases bust size?
March 7 2008, 11:21 PM

This sounds like it works the same way as hypnosis, no?

Just a side note: What century is Lester Haines (the author of the article) stuck in? Referring to women as "orientals?" Some people are so damn ignorant ... and he works for the media, of all places !!?!! (shaking my head) Anyone who feels like being "enlightened," google Edward Said's "Orientalism" (or better yet, read the book) and you'll understand what I mean.

Tula
(Login TRoshyn)
Re: Just saw this!
March 9 2008, 2:28 PM

Back on the net today, so decided to look for this ringtone... I took some tranking down but here's a download link, it's a winrar file, and the pass word you put in is:

www.softarchive.net

Just had first listen to it.......... it's surprizing!

Here's the link:

http://rapidshare.com/files/26755076/roc...ve.net.rar

Tula
(Login TRoshyn)
Ringtone!!
March 9 2008, 2:34 PM

Just had a thought... we could all end up ringing each other up now!

Moon
(Login -Moon-)
Re: Just saw this!
March 9 2008, 10:14 PM

Lol I don't believe this works. A while ago there was a craze on the forum about subliminal messages. One member reported growing from it. However in the following debate we postulated that for subliminals to work - if they can at all, the message would have to be delivered at a very high frequency, and the frequency of your phone ringing is not nearly high enoguh. But I don't think they can work, I actually played with them for a while and didn't notice any difference. I believe that it's possible to influence ones mind with something they are suseptible for in the first place - like playing a Coca Cola subliminal picture on a sports game, when people are more or less thirsty already and this get them to go buy a drink. However influencing your physiological functions throguh your mind - much much harder. It is possible of course, but I don't think subliminals have a chance of achieving that, the method has to be much more 'profund', like hypnosis.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon