Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Bountiful Breast pills

Bountiful Breast pills?
April 15 2008 at 11:59 PM lise (no login)
I just purchased Bountiful Breast pills and was wondering if anybody could give me some advice or testimonials about their own experience with BB. I would appreciate it so much =) .

JennJ
(no login)
Re: Bountiful Breast pills?
April 20 2008, 7:02 PM

i tried BB about 2 years ago for 6 months. they didnt work for me. they may work for you, however. i just started trying out NBE with individual herbs.

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
April 20 2008, 10:31 PM

I tried BB pills also, but they didn't work for me either. BB is very expensive considering you can buy the generic brand for much cheaper. Do a forum search for older posts on Bountiful Breast and visit the "Glandular Therapy (Bovine Ovary) Forum" (from the Main Menu page) to read about other people's experiences.

lise
(no login)
April 20 2008, 10:59 PM

Hi guys, thank you for replying. I'm so sorry BB didn't work for you. If you guys don't mind me asking, do you remember what your diets were like during your BB experience? Organic foods? High protein? Again, I'm sorry it didn't work for either of you. I hope you both have much better luck with your new programs! =)

SoCal.grl
(Login SoCal.grl)
April 21 2008, 9:46 AM

Hi Lise,

I followed Jules' recommendations to the T (she works for BB). I took all the vitamin supplements she suggested: L-tyrosine, Vit E, Dim-plus, Flax seed oil, Royal jelly, Kelp & selenium, and drank whey protein shakes, even purchasing the protein brand sold from the BB website ("Whey Power Plus" - but any brand will do). (I included info about the vitamins because none of the women who grew with BB were able to do so on just BB pills alone). I ate lots of vegetables and fruits (but this was before NBE). Also, no alcohol/caffeine/nicotine.

Other good sources of protein are: salmon, milk, cheese, yogurt, beans and eggs. If protein shakes are incovenient, you can eat protein bars instead (just make sure they contain at least 30g of protein).

Keep in mind that if you're drinking protein shakes or eating the protein bars, then decrease your carb intake (in particular: pasta, rice, breads) to prevent unnecessary weight gain. I remember how some were gaining a lot of weight on this program.

For inspiration, look at Michelle Choi's program page and pictures:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/482052/th...7s+program
http://www.breastnexus.com/chelle.html

I don't think Michelle visits this site anymore; she is a really sweet, genuine person and gave me a lot of encouragement when I wasn't growing on BB. In fact, she was the one who introduced me to this forum.

Hope this was helpful. Good luck with your program!

Jennifer
(Login JennMJ)
April 22 2008, 4:54 PM

i also used the protein shakes and royal jelly, EPO, black cohosh, and other things i dont remember. i was a vegetarian then, and ate a lot of soy products... i dont know if that had anything to do with it. i worked out about 4-5 times a week, but i smoked cigarettes, which i dont anymore.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon