Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Royal jelly?

Royal jelly?
December 10 2006 at 8:48 PM diana (Login Diana1978)
i have seen a couple of people with this item in their programs. war just wondering what is was? and what is it used for. and i guess it needs to be on the info page, or i am blind and couldnt find it. thanx.

Anonymous
(Login Katie81)
Re: Royal jelly?
December 11 2006, 3:30 PM

From what I understand it is a product made by bees within the aviary, for nutritional purposes. It is made by worker bees to 'make' queen bees. When its fed to larvae (which normally become workers), it causes some sort of change which means these larvae become queens, who then leave the hive to set up new colonies.

I would think people take them it contains high levels of protien/amino acids. It also contains lipids (fats) and sugars. The lipids have antimicrobial properties when used externally which is why royal jelly can be used as a skin cream for various skin complaints. I seem to remeber it being quite expensive a few years ago - not sure what the price would be like now thou.

Hope this helps

Kx

Anonymous
(Login Katie81)
December 11 2006, 3:31 PM

Lol...I meant apiary....avairy is birds....apiary bees!!

What an idiot!!!

emmie
(Login emmiedee)
i heard that story
December 11 2006, 5:19 PM

about the birds and the bees... but this is not the right forum for that, katie! lol!

i take royal jelly, cause i saw it in michelle chois program. its more for overall health, skin care, nails, etc. i may or may not get another batch when this bottle runs out...

michelle might be able to tell you why she thought to put in her program from the beginning...

Vicky A
(Login VickyA)
December 11 2006, 6:09 PM

Does any breast enhancement product use royal jelly? I know that Wonderup uses bee pollen.

michelle choi
(Login chelle_choi)
hey diana
December 11 2006, 6:43 PM

Honestly, when i first started using royal jelly...i really didn't know much about it's benefits. I only used it in my routine, cause it was suggested by bountiful breast to take if you have a high metabolism...along with flax seed oil and evening primrose oil. It was only later that I started really researching to find out about the benefits of these and why they would help NBE.
Here's some extra info on royal jelly, which the ones that really stick out to me for NBE are:
Builds tissue/muscles, stimulates growth, regulate/balances hormones, along with the rest of these great health benefits:

Royal Jelly has been used for years for the following:

Anti-Aging Agent
Hormonal Stimulant
Energy Enhancer
Natural Antidepressant
Cholesterol Control
Among many others

Therapeutic Actions of Royal Jelly1

Helps to keep skin smooth, toned and elastic
Promotes sexual vitality and rejuvenation
Facilitates fertility and can reverse impotence
Stimulates the immune system to fight viral and bacterial infection
Regulates and balances hormones
Has a bacteriocidal action on bacteria like staph
Stimulates growth
Lowers blood lipids and cholesterol
Helps to regenerate bone growth
Builds tissue and muscles
Supports wound healing
Is hepato-protective (liver)
Increases vigor and physical strength
Provides extra physiological support during menopause
Helps to alleviate the pain of arthritis
Stimulates better memory and mental function
Has an anti-depressive anti-anxiety effect
Can help to regulate weight
Rejuvenates the aged, sick, or weak

Breast wishes everyone!!

diana
(Login Diana1978)
ugh
December 11 2006, 6:47 PM

when i saw it at walmart, i knew i should have picked it up! next month i guess. thanks for all the info.

jellyboobs
(Login jellyboobs)
EVE MEMBERS
December 13 2006, 7:16 AM

so are you going to buy it Diana ???? sounds so good but IM so broke right now and IM making cap like from morning till night lol........

diana
(Login Diana1978)
broke now too!
December 13 2006, 6:28 PM

i forgot all about it when i went out earlier. i die pick up cocoa butter with shea butter and collagen. its palmers for stretchmarks. was 3.79 for 8oz. even though it has mineral(bad mineral oil, bad) i think it will be good. i did manage to finish my xmas shopping though! yay!

anonymous
(no login)
Voluptas
July 19 2007, 2:02 PM

Voluptas uses royal jelly in thair breast enhancement ingredients. Wonderup doesn't use royal jelly, but it uses bee pollen.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon