Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Probelms With Ainterol Shipping

Last November, I placed an order for 3 tubes of Ainterol cream. The order was immediately accepted and my account was charged accordingly. Within a couple of minutes, I received a second email stating that the order was "awaiting fulfillment".
Since that time I have not received my order nor have I had any word form Ainterol on when I may expect it.
I have emailed them 4 times through their website as instructed, but have not gotten any response.
Naturally I have no tracking number to trace it either.
It has now been over 2 months since I placed this order.
Has anyone else had this problem?

(11-01-2016, 10:44 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Last November, I placed an order for 3 tubes of Ainterol cream. The order was immediately accepted and my account was charged accordingly. Within a couple of minutes, I received a second email stating that the order was "awaiting fulfillment".
Since that time I have not received my order nor have I had any word form Ainterol on when I may expect it.
I have emailed them 4 times through their website as instructed, but have not gotten any response.

Which Ainterol site? There are several.

I know when getting stuff shipped to Canada, it comes via germany and has taken up to 6 weeks for some shipments. Given the Christmas period too, it maybe taking a little longer. If you go into your account for the supplier, is it still waiting fullfilment ?

You could always look into getting a chargeback from your credit card company.

(11-01-2016, 10:44 PM)guy_and_lingerie Wrote:  Last November, I placed an order for 3 tubes of Ainterol cream. The order was immediately accepted and my account was charged accordingly. Within a couple of minutes, I received a second email stating that the order was "awaiting fulfillment".

I'm going to go out on a limb here and state you ordered from ainterol.us, yes???

If so, many on this forum have issues ordering with them. I personally have always ordered from ainterolherbs.com without any issues. Search my previous posts for order and shipping proof.

I hope it works out for you.

Both places have been out of the breast cream for the last two months :

I have ordered from Ainterol.co.uk before. I had the same issue like u and I kept sending emails to them but no reply AT ALL!
So I opened dispute on Paypal to resolve the problem and got my refund after 2 months Sad

I ordered a combo pack with the cream and it arrived in two days from AinterolHerbs.com.

Looks like http://www.ainterol.us/ is undergoing an overhaul at the moment and one can't even add items to their cart. Looks like it will be good when it's fully up and running once again...but the AinterolHerbs.com is pretty quick right now if you're in the US.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon