Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

spider veins???????

spider veins???????
March 20 2009 at 5:25 PM amy (Login firish69)
I figured i'd ask any of u girls if anyone found a succesful treatment for spider veins that made them REALLY disappear-seeing we r all trying all this crazy NBE stuff lol

everything on the web can be a scam and i don't want to waste money.

I thought a girl on here posted a sucess story ages ago...maybe using horsechestnut and they were gone in 30 days...

thanks

Lisa
(Login Chibichan_630)
Maybe the vein center?
March 20 2009, 6:13 PM

My mother had problems with spider veins and vericose veins. She's been doing treatments with a place called the Vein Center and her legs look great now. I'm not sure if they could help you out. They inject chemicals and stuff, so I probably would try to go for something more natural first.

I found this. I'm not sure if it's any help.
http://wellness.glam.com/articles/detail...der_veins/

LaReve
(Login LaReve)
Re: spider veins???????
March 20 2009, 7:30 PM

I started using horse chestnut lotion about a week ago, it smells really herby and feels good on my legs. I haven't seen results yet but it feels like it's doing something. I will definitely post about it if I get results!!!

Me
(no login)
March 20 2009, 11:33 PM

I tried sclerotherapy which is an injection into the vein - it works as long as they are accurate in getting it into the vein which is pretty tricky as the veins are small and it's hard to tell how deep they are so I gave up after a few sessions and stuck to wearing trousers!

I then went for laser removal - it's brilliant. It gets rid of them in one or two sessions - even the tiny ones that would be extremely difficult to get with injections. It is expensive though but to me worth it because it does work.

I never tried any herbal remedies - just went straight for the more drastic treatments!!

madboobie
(no login)
March 21 2009, 12:49 PM

Hi

Are they on your face or on your legs?

I have had IPL treatment and electrolysis for facial veins. It does work but its expensive and time consuming and in my expereince you have to be at it on and off pretty much permanently thereafter if you're somone who is prone to them.

I haven't found any product that works to eliminate them (and have given up trying) but I have found that good skin care helps to reduce the redness associated with them and improves the general look of things.

If you want me to be more specific I will be, the only reason I'm not going into detail now is because I am not sure where your veins are!

molehills
(no login)
March 21 2009, 2:13 PM

hi madboobie, I'd be interested in knowing more about what to do for redness/spider veins on the face. Any ideas are welcome. I've had them for a long time and did get laser treatment which helped quite a bit, but now some are coming back. And my face and neck are just generally red, sometimes very...I do use Aveeno redness reducing cream, and Eucerin calming cleanser, maybe it helps a bit. I tried the horse chestnut cream for several weeks but don't think it did anything really. Maybe it needs to be used for longer.

meehka
(Login meehka)
March 22 2009, 6:11 AM

I was about to post about this topic (spider veins) because this morning, I noticed that I have them on my cheeks and on my legs. I was alarmed so I researched about this in the internet and I did not like what I found. This is what I found out.

Scientifically, causes of spider veins are not completely known but a lot of articles menitoned that
"they often arise from the presence of the female hormone estrogen which is most likely why these spider veins are seen more commonly in females. Women also are known to have more development of spider veins when their body estrogen levels are elevated such as when they are pregnant when taking oral contraceptives, and obviously when on estrogen replacement therapy."

I swear, I did not have spider veins before starting NBE stuff. Now, I am having second thought whether to continue or not. I am seeing good results on my breasts but why does it need to have an exchange!

Meehka

Jaime
(Login jjjbug34)
Apple cider vinegar!
June 24 2013, 6:35 PM

Currently I am trying apple cider vinegar! Make sure to use all natural, organic and unfiltered. I put 2 tablespoons in water and drink that twice a day! Then dip a washcloth in the vinegar and rub in an upward direction ( towards your heart) on the veins twice a day. I have been doing this for about 2 weeks now and I am actually starting to see them fade a bit....so, something must be working....anyway, you should also drink lots of water and do some lower body workouts (even light workouts is better than nothing)
The other cool side note is.....even if this doesn't work..... Apple cider vinegar has about 50 or more other great health benefits!!!
Good luck everyone!!!!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon