Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

going braless

going braless
April 8 2005 at 11:03 AM Kath (no login)
I'm wondering if anybody has noticed if their breasts have become more firm when they go braless? Im' new to this forum and wondering how products can or can't help increase support / firmness. thanks

krystal
(no login)
Re: going braless
April 10 2005, 10:10 AM

i haven't noticed that. i don't even understand it, why would going braless make your boobs firmer???

Massous
(no login)
Going Braless
June 2 2005, 12:25 AM

Hi There,

I would think twice about goig braless as it caus many problems such as: " stretching your skin above your breast, stretching your muscle above your breasts, breasts get squashed, stretched breasts which will go flat and the lymphatic / the blood cirlatory systems do not work any more( does not drained and / or circulate ) ". Consequently, there is danger of breast problems such as: " cysts, tumers, cancer, etc. ".

I is much better to get properly measure and put on the most comfortable bra ( WonderBra ) for you to feel like you are not wearing any. I mean a wide under band, side support, high back support, wide shoulder straps, comfortable padded cup( not flimsy types ).

Please, visit this web site: http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/medals.cmms/ ".

Good Luck

Lisa
(no login)
Re: Going Braless
June 2 2005, 11:04 AM

My mother is 55 now and her breasts are still pretty firm, although she breast fed two kids. She always says that she thinks it is because she only wears a bra when she goes outside and that the muscles tighten by not being supported all the time. However, she only is about an A to B cup, I think if your breasts bounce a lot it might rip the tissue and you should wear a bra then.
If you don't need to wear a bra because your breasts aren't very big then I would not wear one if I was you.

Also to tighten your breasts rowing and exercises similar to that can help firm them and make them less saggy.

I hope this helps.

prettysoulful
(no login)
June 2 2005, 2:27 PM

I have to agree with Lisa's mom. I've taken up going braless, and I haven't noticed any sagging despite the growth I've had with herbs.

By the way, keep in mind, breast are very dynamic over the life of a woman. Many factors contribute to how they will change with age including if a woman is ever pregnant, if she ever nurses and her personal health and diet habits over her lifetime.

Also, I'm sorry but the previous statements made about bras being good for you and not wearing bras causing lymphatic problems could not be more inaccurate. More and more studies show an association between wearing bras and breast and health problems due mostly to the constant compression of the lymph nodes of the breast and under the armpits, as well as the increase in breast temperature that can foster the development of temperature sensitive cancer cells. Have you ever stopped to consider why Western women, particularly American women have such a high rate of breast cancer compared to women in equally industrialized often overly industrialized countries? I'm not saying that bras cause cancer, but it may be contributing.

Also, if bras do such a darn good job of preventing sagging, why do women who have worn bras for as long as they have had breast, sag as soon as they take off their bras? Like many other human qualities the texture, shape, and support of breast have a lot more to do with heredity than with bra habits.

Of course, when I work out with other people I will wear a sports bra, but I try to remove it as soon as I can. If I'm alone, I don't. There is a great site I found once that gives a lot of details on this topic including information from actual studies. When I find it I will post it here. Until then you can take a look at this site for some info...

http://www.brafree.org/index.htm

Massous
(no login)
Going Braless
June 3 2005, 4:24 AM

Remember that I lot of studies that are done for many different things and so many times over that it is not funny at all and make people go nuts for all the controversy on the same things 100 times over. Before I accept a survey and / or any organizations' findings, I study what ever it is and I research it in depth. Let me inform you that it does not mean that this particular organization is right and because they are supposed to have a good reputation, it does not mean that they could be all right. You have to use your own judgement.

As for the western and overly industrialized countries as explained by an other Forum person, you should keep in mind that most women have a C cup size or less so they are not too much in need of a bra so they do not. If their breasts are small, than there is a bit chance to feel free from wearing a bra.

Good Luck

elle
(no login)
Re: going braless
June 5 2005, 7:58 PM

hey krystal, iv read on a health breast care site that going braless firms up your breasts over time because your boobs are not relying on a bra and the muscles would then become tighter to a naural shape, early woman would have been perkier to keep everything in so they wont flop around when we run. i hope this helps.

elle
(no login)
June 5 2005, 8:02 PM

massous that is terrifying being able to to get cysts from not wearing a bra, where did you read this? that is so scary, surely wearing a bra would be more likely to give you problems as its not natural. my dream is to be able to never wear a padded bra again if poss then no bra! hehe

Cathy
(no login)
July 14 2005, 9:56 PM

I'm sceptical about whether a bra can really make much difference to sagging one way or another. Surely sagging is due to the general ageing process and I can't see how a bra can really prevent that. Also I think where some women have problems from wearing a bra it's because maybe they didn't have the right size bra, which apparently is very common.

Susie
(no login)
July 19 2005, 9:29 PM

There was an article in the paper about topless volleyball,
apparently women are suffering sagging breasts as a result of playing
without proper support.

Amanda
(no login)
Going braless discourages cysts!
May 26 2013, 1:38 PM

Actually I have read quite the opposite! Far from encouraging cysts, growths etc, going braless allows the right amount of bounce to keep the lymphatic drainage system working continuously, and as nature intended. The web page in question, whilst not claiming to be medically researched, reported that women who went braless found that their cysts had disappeared just 2 months or so later.

Wow that was a nice discussion, so after a quick search you ofcourse once again find controversy. Stduies who say bra's prevent sagging and vice versa. But I started thinking about women in Africa..those who only wear that kindoff leaf-skirts....hope everybody now pictures something like this(see link down the alinea)
she is old though, but these ''ancient'' women always have saggy breasts and dont wear bra's...could that be a connection? Or would they just have saggy breast from having kids,feeding them etc.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=african+w...VYIxMTM%3A

I personally love not wearing a bra.dont like the squeezed feeling and hate the sizing..bc even similar sizes can be different.

(17-01-2016, 09:05 PM)hannah Wrote:  Wow that was a nice discussion, so after a quick search you ofcourse once again find controversy. Stduies who say bra's prevent sagging and vice versa. But I started thinking about women in Africa..those who only wear that kindoff leaf-skirts....hope everybody now pictures something like this(see link down the alinea)
she is old though, but these ''ancient'' women always have saggy breasts and dont wear bra's...could that be a connection? Or would they just have saggy breast from having kids,feeding them etc.

https://www.google.nl/search?q=african+w...VYIxMTM%3A

I personally love not wearing a bra.dont like the squeezed feeling and hate the sizing..bc even similar sizes can be different.

Yeh could be you see those African admittedly can't confirm this but they do have multiple babies , breastfeed them all and you see pics of babies kinda hanging off their boobs feeding while they do their daily chores etc.

But I kinda think it's a law of gravity thng, the bigger they are and heavier it's only natural sagging will inevitably occur once skin collagen looses production etc.

I mean all the women I know with big boobs complain of sagging later on and they all wear bras

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon