Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel Breast journal

(14-01-2016, 07:47 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Have you tried any of the massaging tricks on your smaller breast? That may help to plump her up.

I try massaging both tits for several months last year but there was no response. I may try again Blush

(15-01-2016, 04:37 AM)WantAPair Wrote:  
(14-01-2016, 06:11 PM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  15/1
Just a quick update :
My bf said my butt is bigger Sad and i feel the same
I have pear shape body . My butt is already quite big and round. I don't really want it to be bigger huh. I wish the fat goes to my breast instead. Im a bit worry that only my butt will grow ....
I'm pretty sure MOST women have a bigger ass than tits!!

You are right Smile i just clear my mind this morning. I
Since im on my winter break, so im so free that every little thing get on my nerve Rolleyes i think i should put less focus and worry less.

(14-01-2016, 09:36 PM)MarisaG Wrote:  check out my introduction post, the stuff takes time, but it does work.

I just checked out your thread Smile i used to checked out the reviews on ainterol forum. They works really well on the users. But i guess the effect varys between individuals. Anyway, ive bought 3 bottles of PM and ill finished them anyway Wink

quick update:
just got my current measurement : 78cm top, 68cm bottom
im only 40kg naked!! but i dont feel like im underweight Sad all the fat goes to my bottom. and i have a very big pelvis ... guess ill never get rid of that Sad

I think im going to have a hormones check next month, to make sure im on the right path and im not estrogen dominance ..

i think im missing my period this month, i got my period last month on 13... should i stop my PM now or just wait ? The worst situation will be im pregnant, i hope im not!!

Usually when you're bottom heavy you're more likely to be progesterone dominant. Estrogen dominance tends to make you an apple, not a pear. Progesterone tends to produce the pear shape.

He laurel, read up on the siam natural pm thread listed in the pm category. The seller says it might take upon years until you see results, depending from person tll person.

(18-01-2016, 11:18 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  Usually when you're bottom heavy you're more likely to be progesterone dominant. Estrogen dominance tends to make you an apple, not a pear. Progesterone tends to produce the pear shape.

Really? thats interesting, ive always thought it was the other way around..thats what they claim on the sites i read at leastHuh

yes ive read that pear shape related to estrogen dominance. anyway, i will wait for my hormones test next month.

20/1/2016
photo update

[attachment=11184]
Its been a month since i take PM, dont think they have swell at all.. Guess ill just continue until i got my hormomes checked.

Also, i think i should gain some weight too! Can anyone suggest how can i improve my diet? Is a high cab low fat diet good for me?

Finally, id like to get some flaxseed oil for message, is that a good idea?

(20-01-2016, 11:34 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  Also, i think i should gain some weight too! Can anyone suggest how can i improve my diet? Is a high cab low fat diet good for me?

High carb is never good for anybody. If you want to gain weight, it's worth it for it to be good weight. Just eat more, but still keep it healthy if you can. No matter what, the way to gain good weight is to eat more and exercise, whereas losing weight is eat less and exercise. Exercise is key to both. If you don't mind getting fat and ugly, then by all means, eat lots of carbs. If you can't afford to do otherwise, well, I'm in that boat myself.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon