Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel Breast journal

(20-01-2016, 11:38 AM)AbiDrew85 Wrote:  High carb is never good for anybody. If you want to gain weight, it's worth it for it to be good weight. Just eat more, but still keep it healthy if you can. No matter what, the way to gain good weight is to eat more and exercise, whereas losing weight is eat less and exercise. Exercise is key to both. If you don't mind getting fat and ugly, then by all means, eat lots of carbs. If you can't afford to do otherwise, well, I'm in that boat myself.

thanks, actually my appetite has increased since last yr, but theres still no weight gain. Im only 40kg (160cm tall) So it feels like my body doesnt absorb nutrient well. All i want is to make sure theres nutrient for my breast growth.

Okay. Just want to clear this out. Laurel high carb low fat is best for humans.
The fat you eat is the fat you wear. Carbs make you healthy, sexy and happy. Basic science, basic nutrition. Brain runs exclusively on Carbohydrates. The 1st and main fuel of all our cells is glucose aka carbs. High carb low fat = healthy weight loss long term never come back.

What happens when we deprive our trillions of cells from carbs ?
1- Quick weight loss
2- enjoying the weight loss and avoiding all carbs even if you dream of eating them so badly because your body craves carbs for heal and function.
3 - days, weeks, months, maybe years later : 1st binge on high fat junk food.
4 - very soon : 2nd, 3rd, 4, 5, 6, ~ and so on binging on junk food. Bulimia sessions.
5- finally gaining weight back and more than before ☆

High carb low fat vegan : never restrict calories, eat as much as you care for, slow (long term) & pure fat weight loss for Good until you reach ideal weight for life, healthier, sexier, happier you ever.

You choose what you want.

(20-01-2016, 03:47 PM)Vixy Wrote:  Okay. Just want to clear this out. Laurel high carb low fat is best for humans.
The fat you eat is the fat you wear. Carbs make you healthy, sexy and happy. Basic science, basic nutrition. Brain runs exclusively on Carbohydrates. The 1st and main fuel of all our cells is glucose aka carbs. High carb low fat = healthy weight loss long term never come back.

What happens when we deprive our trillions of cells from carbs ?
1- Quick weight loss
2- enjoying the weight loss and avoiding all carbs even if you dream of eating them so badly because your body craves carbs for heal and function.
3 - days, weeks, months, maybe years later : 1st binge on high fat junk food.
4 - very soon : 2nd, 3rd, 4, 5, 6, ~ and so on binging on junk food. Bulimia sessions.
5- finally gaining weight back and more than before ☆

High carb low fat vegan : never restrict calories, eat as much as you care for, slow (long term) & pure fat weight loss for Good until you reach ideal weight for life, healthier, sexier, happier you ever.

You choose what you want.

I wish! I'd be skinny as hell if that were true since all I can afford to eat is bread and water pretty much. Jeez. So much mis-info here I can't even begin to address it.

I'll just say this, carbs always go into fat storage. Always. You might not see the fat, but it makes you fat. The glucose you need is also found in proteins and fat, and glucose is the ONLY sugar you actually need for energy. Also, glucose by itself or bound to other carbs is less bio-available than glucose from fat or protein. The most bio-available being fat. Your body prefers using protein to build tissue. It's not the only way you use protein, but it IS the only way you build tissue. Fat storage, btw, is NOT building tissue, it's just storing energy for later in adipose tissue that had to be built using protein.

The best diet is high protein, moderate fat, very low carb. With the lone exception of fiber, which is poorly labelled as a carb in most countries. Technically, fibers are carbs in structure, but in behavior they are their own beast entirely. Fiber is necessary for keeping your bowels regular, and should be about equal to fat in your diet.

We disagree. :/

I would try 1 week low Carb (only high fat no carbs allowed at all carbs are evil isn't it) and 1 week high carb (rice pastas lots of fruits 2500cals from carbs and low fat) and see how I feel. When do I feel my best. Depriving carbs or carbing up for true energy.

(21-01-2016, 03:06 PM)Vixy Wrote:  We disagree. :/

I would try 1 week low Carb (only high fat no carbs allowed at all carbs are evil isn't it) and 1 week high carb (rice pastas lots of fruits 2500cals from carbs and low fat) and see how I feel. When do I feel my best. Depriving carbs or carbing up for true energy.

I did not say high fat, nor did I say no carbs. Even carbs are good for you in appropriate amounts. You do need SOME fat in your body composition. Trying to completely avoid carbs will deprive a person of several very important micronutrients. That's why you need very low carb, to keep enough fat stores in your body comp and to acquire otherwise impossible to get micronutrients. Moderate fat is for energy. High protein is for keeping all your tissues healthy, because your body is constantly shedding old tissue and growing new.

As I said, all I can afford is bread and water, and I'm fat, tired, depressed, and feel generally like shit. When I was on a diet of mostly yogurt I felt far better. Yogurt is a "complete" food. It has everything macronutrient wise in perfect proportions. It has a little carb, moderate fat, and high protein. It also has lots of good bacteria to help your gut. You need other foods though to get all your micronutrients, yogurt is pretty poor as a source for most vitamins and minerals except b vitamins, vit c, and calcium.

I see. I say high fat because high protein equals High fat too. 35% fat is already high fat.

Why can't you afford something else than bread ? It has gluten in it which too much long term can weaken and slowing down your metabolism and causes digestion/psychic problems. So it is logic you felt even better on yogourt.

According to studies we find that 80% carbs 10% fat max 10% protein max and feeding enough calories from rice/pastas/bananas/corn/mangoes/quinoa/dated/figs/potatoes/berries can reverse most civilization diseases and makes you slim and healthy.

I lost 7 pounds since choosing this awesome lifestyle and keeping going down. I am 53,5kg.

Hi. I put your pictures side by side. You have definitely grown those beautiful boobs! It is almost funny how people can't see their own growth, eh? Anyway, look at the space under your armpits. A lot of the time, people look for results that are not the obvious signs that we would notice if we weren't so desperate to ignore the good stuff! Your boobs are bigger! They are heavier on the sides, stick out more away from your rib-cage. Also, notice how there is more "shelf action" under your boobs and how there is more/ deeper shadow in your cleavage.
Hope that encourages you. I had to learn to notice my growth, too. Sometimes, the problem is looking at them everyday and not appreciating them enough. I remember noticing my boobs after a few days and being so shocked, I blurted something out and was like "Oh. crap! I hope my neighbors didn't hear that! (thin apartment walls)."
I look forward to your progress. Just give your boobs some credit for their good work. They like it and might show off for ya!

26/1

Havent been here for a while, cause im quite devastated by my missed period ..And the temperature drop drastically here!

After ive taken PM for 4 weeks, my breast was soring for days. But there no sign of menstruation. So i decided to take a break until my period comes. Is the missed period due to an overdose and not cycling....

(26-01-2016, 07:52 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  26/1

Havent been here for a while, cause im quite devastated by my missed period ..And the temperature drop drastically here!

After ive taken PM for 4 weeks, my breast was soring for days. But there no sign of menstruation. So i decided to take a break until my period comes. Is the missed period due to an overdose and not cycling....

You also have to get used to PM, but imo its best to not take it 1 week before your menstruation and while you are menstruating. Also the growth is coming very slow even if your breasts are soring..massage works good when your breasts are soring...for me it are the best moments cause I get more swelling then.. If you pee way too much, you're probably overdosing..thats what I had at 750mg (oral dosage)

hey guys, Tongue ive been discouraged, but im trying to adjust my mid and i bring some new pic to you guys.

this is taken 5 months ago
http://www.breastnexus.com/attachment.php?aid=11127

and below is my pic today
[attachment=12503]
[attachment=12504]

there some growth right ? TongueTongue

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon