Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel Breast journal

What?! Laurel, welcome back! Is there growth? Hmmmm... YE-E-E-S! Hehehe! Tease us like that! Congratulations. Also, you have marvelous shape. Did you just keep up with the same program? It's working!

well, i started NBE with PM, but after i overdose it for 1 month, i abandon it and switch to BO. After 2.5month of Bo, i dont really want to continue cause Ive never hit the temperature and has no growth from it. Now im back again with PM, but im more careful this time!

Heres my program, i take chiyomilk program as reference

Follicular Phase:
Morning
Neocell collagen+c 3000mg
MSM 1000mg
Ainterol PM 500mg
Maca 500mg
BioPerine 10mg

Lunch
multi vitamin 1 tablet
Bioperine 10mg
Calcium 360mg

Night
Amino Complete (amino acid) 4tablet

luteal phase
Morning
MSM 1000mg
BioPerine 10mg
Fenugreek 305mg
Red Clover 200mg
Wild Yam 210mg

Lunch
multi vitamin 1 tablet

Night
BioPerine 10mg
Fenugreek 305mg
Red Clover 200mg
Wild Yam 210mg
Amino Complete (amino acid) 4tablet

Ive also add: (but i dont have them regularly)
Bustea!
peppermint tea
whey protein
Pumping

Please comment on my program Wink

They are gorgeous, what a beautiful cleavage Line even with out wearing a bra. Jealous!

(03-06-2016, 07:51 AM)charr Wrote:  What?! Laurel, welcome back! Is there growth? Hmmmm... YE-E-E-S! Hehehe! Tease us like that! Congratulations. Also, you have marvelous shape. Did you just keep up with the same program? It's working!

Im in >< no actually i dont keep up with my program. I was on BO but i dont think its helping so i switch back to PM, i think PM is more helpful.
Shocked 

help pls! im on my luteal phase, but i receive mild virginal bleeding. Is that a sign of estrogen dominance? How my i modify my dosage?
My program now:
Fenugreek 305mg X2
Red Clover 200mg X2
Wild Yam 210mg X2

Thanks

I cut down red clover for a day but the bleeding is more serios today! My period shouldnt come so early .I decide to cut down all herb! As i drink bustea too, so i guess im E dominant again. My body is so senstive to estrogen. But im thinking to have Vitex instead which boost the progesterone. Smile

I hope my period will still come on time

I think it's absolutely crucial to include massage and/or noogleberry into your routine. Any swelling you get from herbs will only be temporary.

(12-06-2016, 06:15 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I think it's absolutely crucial to include massage and/or noogleberry into your routine. Any swelling you get from herbs will only be temporary.

Yes, i also pump and message too. But since sometimes i stay outside overnight. I can't do that regularly. By the way, do u think i good bra is crucial too? I wear comfy bras that have no support at all.
Lightbulb 

yesterday i got insomnia again! ughh~ i think its because i drank Bustea right before i sleep. Also the same with peppermint tea as well. I gotta be aware of that Rolleyes

(13-06-2016, 08:39 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(12-06-2016, 06:15 AM)Jenniferlove Wrote:  I think it's absolutely crucial to include massage and/or noogleberry into your routine. Any swelling you get from herbs will only be temporary.

Yes, i also pump and message too. But since sometimes i stay outside overnight. I can't do that regularly. By the way, do u think i good bra is crucial too? I wear comfy bras that have no support at all.

To prevent sagging, yes I think they are crucial. Never sleep in your bra though. That's when they'll grow the most.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon