Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Laurel Breast journal

It would be easier to answer your dome size question if you would provide a picture with maximum swelling in the dome.

(10-08-2016, 09:08 AM)James98 Wrote:  It would be easier to answer your dome size question if you would provide a picture with maximum swelling in the dome.

Sure, i hope the photo is useful.
Even though i only fill 90% of the dome , its impossible for me to fill out more cause the skin on the edge hurts a lot when i pump more.

Well, you are almost filling that, so I think you are ready to move up to a larger cup. Maybe it's just hard to see in the picture, but it didn't look like you had much oil on for lubrication. Oil will allow the breasts to slide up inside the cup without stretching as much. Should be less pain.

Just saying, you seem to be nervous or unsettled and not positive about breast growth. I have some of the same issues and I tried Binural beats meditation. It helped me sleep. Now I use Binural Beats meditation for breast growth. Ii do feel better about my growth.

(11-08-2016, 01:07 AM)James98 Wrote:  Well, you are almost filling that, so I think you are ready to move up to a larger cup. Maybe it's just hard to see in the picture, but it didn't look like you had much oil on for lubrication. Oil will allow the breasts to slide up inside the cup without stretching as much. Should be less pain.

ThanskSmile i apply almond oil but i seem like it is absorbed quite fast

(11-08-2016, 01:32 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Just saying, you seem to be nervous or unsettled and not positive about breast growth. I have some of the same issues and I tried Binural beats meditation. It helped me sleep. Now I use Binural Beats meditation for breast growth. Ii do feel better about my growth.

Yes i am not confident but im trying to be more positive now. And ill absolutely try that beat ^^

(11-08-2016, 06:08 AM)Laurel12345 Wrote:  
(11-08-2016, 01:07 AM)James98 Wrote:  Well, you are almost filling that, so I think you are ready to move up to a larger cup. Maybe it's just hard to see in the picture, but it didn't look like you had much oil on for lubrication. Oil will allow the breasts to slide up inside the cup without stretching as much. Should be less pain.

ThanskSmile i apply almond oil but i seem like it is absorbed quite fast

Try applying more oil every 15 minutes when you remove the cup for a short massage during your pumping sessions. And of course you should start your pumping session with a massage and probably an increased amount of oil. Can't remember if you said so earlier in the thread, but drink water during your pumping session and apply heat if you are even slightly chilled (probably just in the winter).

You have had great progress, And are one of the best examples to motivate others. Would it be asking too much for you to include profile pictures with your progress photos? Frontal shots are great, but most of future growth should be projection. Smile

(16-08-2016, 01:29 PM)James98 Wrote:  You have had great progress, And are one of the best examples to motivate others. Would it be asking too much for you to include profile pictures with your progress photos? Frontal shots are great, but most of future growth should be projection. Smile

Laurel, please do not feel pressured to respond to odd picture requests or dimensions of oneself. James, please stop asking the females here for pictures and other odd requests. Would it be any different if someone asked you to provide a profile shot, side view, dimensions of breasts, frontal and progress pictures?.......we have yet to see even a program thread from you.

Sad forget about the photo request...
I just feel very discourage this morning
Recently i finally free from work, so i was planning to noogle religiously for two weeks to see what i can get.
However, this morning i found my stretch mark hasn't cease and looks terribly bad. I wasnt stretching hard and i had plenty of oil.. But still this happened Sad im afriad they will never go away. They looks super obvious !

And when i think about the time and money ive put in the past year, it feels like they are wasted. Ive received no growth but irregular period and stretch marks...

Maybe its time for me to quit NBE

[attachment=13181]

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon