Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Advice on heating pads?

Hey girls!
I'm doing massage twice a day (15 minutes in morning and 15 minutes at night) and adding heat (for 5 minutes before each massage and for 20 minutes after each massage). But I read that using too much heat can damage the cells and be counterproductive. How do I know what heat setting to use? I can hardly feel any warmth when it's at it's lowest setting but I'm scared I'll damage my tissues if I turn it up higher. Supposedly anything more than 105 degrees Fahrenheit is damaging. I contacted the company that makes my heating pad and asked what the temperature is at it's lowest setting and they couldn't give me a real answer, just 'it depends'. Do you think I could take my heating pad's temperature with a thermometer or something? Lol.

If you use a heating pad, how warm do you make it for your NBE?

EDIT: so I ended up finding the temperature I need using water and a food thermometer! So now I know what setting I have to use. But if anyone has any personal experience with using a heating pad or any advice for doing so, I would love to hear it! Otherwise, I'm sorry for the useless post. Happy growing everyone Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon