Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Another new program. *sigh*

Thanks, yes i've been lucky with my growth! And the lips are the same principle as the breast pumping. The more you do it, the more tissue starts to grow. They seem much fuller than before. Most get permanent results after 6-12 months of consistent use. I've been doing it on and off since I started doing NBE.

Well, of course I have fallen behind and jumped forward. Lol.
I started talking my supplements and I still have some fat to lose. I have lost an inch on my bust and undercuts. Purchased a new bra 32D I have a little quad boob showing but the DD was too big.

Ive been reading case studies on pm and am trying the method wear they determine dose by weight. I'm on twice the recommended for my weight but it's still only 300 mg. I will not talk it the week of my period. I will do this method for three months along with my other supplements.

I'm still on Keto and started a workout program called strong curves.

My latiesse is working great and my hair is growing like a weed! I haven't had much time to pump lips or breasts but they are still firm and have started the tell tale growing pains.

I'm in the middle of moving again... lol so, will update pictures when I get to my new place.

Hoping this 90 days blows by with amazing results!

Still no measurement or weight updates. I've been busy unpacking. I did find a progress photo from beginning of March! I will try to update before May!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Looks like you lost a fair bit of belly and gained some in the boobs in the March pic from the January pic.

Wow! That difference is amazing.
Well done!

Thanks. I found the tape measure! Waist 26.5". Bust 35.5" underbust 28" hips 37". My scale needs a new battery Sad last weigh in I was down to 120.

I did lose a half inch on my bust but with the lose of underbust they are still bigger than they were. So, I will take that as a gain!

I'm really going for muscle gains right now and trying to maintain the fat I have. I may try to drop a few more pounds of fat after the muscle gains. But atm I'm fine with the progress I made.

I will also add I do not take any supplements the week of my period. So. Three weeks on one week off.

I have been slacking. I'm currently in a diff state living temporarily for the summer and it's so depressing. I hate the weather, people, and good here. I quit doing everything and gained 15lbs in two months.
I'm back on track. I've lost 6lbs so far this week, hopefully by the end of the month I'll be back to my normal size.
My breasts are 35.5-36 depending on the day of the month. Underbust is 29, waist is 28, hips are 38.
I started pumping and messaging today. 5min pumping 5min. Massage. I do that for 45min. Lip plumper for 5min a day.
I only have a week left of PM. Have not notice a difference so I will not order more yet.
I'm doing short workouts for arms/chest and legs/butt. Only about 15-30 min depending.
I'm back on keto for the weightloss.

My goal is to increase tissue above my nipples. I also plan on buying a decent mirror. The mirrors here make me look awful!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon