Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

hickies?

Okay. I order candylipz and notice they tell you that your lips will more than likely bruise and hickie the first few times. I'm curious if it should be the same with pumping?

I think I will test it out. I had amazing swelling once and it left the lovely hickie marks. Haven't tried it since.
I will update if it gives me swelling, as I haven't had any amazing swelling since.

Okay, I was only able to get a 5min session in. It didn't leave horrible hickies and I didn't have any noticeable swelling (i didn't measure) but this weekend I will be alone and will be able to attempt a better experiment. Today my breasts do feel achy, not painful but growth achy. So, we will see.

Well, no amazing swelling for me about a 1/2''. I did get the hickies, they aren't as horrible as i was anticipating. Due to the large amount of responsibilities I have I could only pump for 15-20 mins each day.

On a the plus side, I do have the achy growth pain. so, maybe it will help?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon