Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Fasting

Ok random question.. does not eating for an extended period of time begin to reduce nbe growth? Yesterday I fought w/ my bf via text all day and I was too stressed to eat anything. I didn't even take any supplements/my birth control or pump at all. I only ate an omelette in the morning and later on some juice. I feel like my breasts are slightly smaller from not eating & not pumping is that possible? Also can someone lose even a tiny bit of weight from not eating for one day? I feel like it's not possible & it could just be in my head but my body seems different today

I always figured peoples bodies do change some from day to day. like I think i can tell subtle differences in my abs on certain days.

(14-01-2016, 07:28 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Ok random question.. does not eating for an extended period of time begin to reduce nbe growth? Yesterday I fought w/ my bf via text all day and I was too stressed to eat anything. I didn't even take any supplements/my birth control or pump at all. I only ate an omelette in the morning and later on some juice. I feel like my breasts are slightly smaller from not eating & not pumping is that possible? Also can someone lose even a tiny bit of weight from not eating for one day? I feel like it's not possible & it could just be in my head but my body seems different today

Boobs smaller likely was stress , I'm the sAme, stress can kill you literally so you have to try to overcome it, easier said than done and I'm the queen of stress ...

Fasting as a whole is healthy however, give your digestive system a break, it's even used therapeutically now, discretion needed of course, lotus posted on fasting in NBE, from memory it's advantageous but you'd have to find his research on it. It may be linked with hgh?

Hmm I hope not because I am down 1 pound today and it's so difficult for me to put on weight. I would love to be able to because I feel like nbe would be a lot easier.

Ella can stress shrink boobs? If so I'm screwed! I stress out a lot. And especially now that I'm in a relationship cuz if we fight I get sooo stressed by it. I can't sleep or eat some times. I try to get good sleep though cuz I know it's good for nbe. I have heard about fasting for growth hormone release. I'm gonna look into that

don't worry about a 1 pound difference because your weight probably fluctuates a couple pounds on a daily basis. I mean if you sit down and eat a pound of food + drink then youre going to weight a pound more for awhile Smile

(14-01-2016, 07:28 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Ok random question.. does not eating for an extended period of time begin to reduce nbe growth? Yesterday I fought w/ my bf via text all day and I was too stressed to eat anything. I didn't even take any supplements/my birth control or pump at all. I only ate an omelette in the morning and later on some juice. I feel like my breasts are slightly smaller from not eating & not pumping is that possible? Also can someone lose even a tiny bit of weight from not eating for one day? I feel like it's not possible & it could just be in my head but my body seems different today

FYI I fluctuate weight quite a bit. I can be 60 kgs at night then 58 the following morning, how the heck I loose 1.5kg overnight il never know...

Yeah it's true that type of weight fluctuation is normal I guess. Lol Ella I wonder the same thing!! It just sucks for me because I'm trying to gain 5 more pounds. I'm stuck at my current weight and it's annoying. Even my birth control hasn't helped me gain weight which I read online it could. Although I think it's kept me from losing actual weight like 5 pounds or more permanently

(16-01-2016, 07:59 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  Yeah it's true that type of weight fluctuation is normal I guess. Lol Ella I wonder the same thing!! It just sucks for me because I'm trying to gain 5 more pounds. I'm stuck at my current weight and it's annoying. Even my birth control hasn't helped me gain weight which I read online it could. Although I think it's kept me from losing actual weight like 5 pounds or more permanently

I've actually gained two kgs lately (goodness knows how...) but I'm trying a pea protein shake and adding in organic peanut butter, bee pollen, superfood blend of cacoa maca etc, I'm also gonna try two bananas a day, some dried apricots, try eat more fruit. I'm also trying to cut as much gluten out as poss.

That sounds like an excellent plan! It sounds like you gained weight from eating healthy foods that also contribute to nbe which is exactly what I want to do. I used to get made fun of for being really skinny in elementary school & part of middle school so I hate the feeling of being too skinny & struggling to gain weight Sad of course when I went through puberty in 8th grade and gained weight I hated it at first lol. but the past year I lost weight and it was hard on me cuz it reminded me of the comments my friends & other people used to say to me way back

(16-01-2016, 11:40 PM)daisy134 Wrote:  That sounds like an excellent plan! It sounds like you gained weight from eating healthy foods that also contribute to nbe which is exactly what I want to do. I used to get made fun of for being really skinny in elementary school & part of middle school so I hate the feeling of being too skinny & struggling to gain weight Sad of course when I went through puberty in 8th grade and gained weight I hated it at first lol. but the past year I lost weight and it was hard on me cuz it reminded me of the comments my friends & other people used to say to me way back

I STILL get teased for being too skinny! :s
But... I dress to kill now so bugger whoever says I'm skinny Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon