Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Maca, its benefits and another questions

Hey girls!

Sooo I am taking fennel tea+ spearmint tea (twice), collagen (6g of marine collagen) and BCAA when I do exercise (three times per week) plus I use Progesterone Cream during my luteal phase for massaging my breasts (right now haha). I also added multivitamins for women because I feel weak so I'll take them till the bottle gets empty hehe.
I massage my boobs with PC because I think I am E deficient (plus I suffer hirsutism) and well, during the luteal phase (day13 till day 26-27) I notice like pain on my breasts ( Idk if it's good or not ...??)

Being honest, I haven't seen any results or improvement , I am taking this since Christmas so it is too early for achieving results I guess! But I do have faith I will see some result very soon.

Well, I read some days ago Maca is good for breast growth and having energy (I need it) but I'm not pretty sure if I can take it if I take fennel, spearmint, collagen and BCAA because Maca is a protein right? or that's what I understood lol. I read somewhere we just can take 40g of protein daily, so if I take 6g of collagen (its wonderful my hair and nails are great now!) I should leave taking BCAA or replace it with Maca?

By the way is Maca good for progesterone or estrogen ?? and what about the fact it increases the libido, is that true??!Cool

Thanks!

(14-01-2016, 09:30 PM)sweetorange Wrote:  Hey girls!

Sooo I am taking fennel tea+ spearmint tea (twice), collagen (6g of marine collagen) and BCAA when I do exercise (three times per week) plus I use Progesterone Cream during my luteal phase for massaging my breasts (right now haha). I also added multivitamins for women because I feel weak so I'll take them till the bottle gets empty hehe.
I massage my boobs with PC because I think I am E deficient (plus I suffer hirsutism) and well, during the luteal phase (day13 till day 26-27) I notice like pain on my breasts ( Idk if it's good or not ...??)

Being honest, I haven't seen any results or improvement , I am taking this since Christmas so it is too early for achieving results I guess! But I do have faith I will see some result very soon.

Well, I read some days ago Maca is good for breast growth and having energy (I need it) but I'm not pretty sure if I can take it if I take fennel, spearmint, collagen and BCAA because Maca is a protein right? or that's what I understood lol. I read somewhere we just can take 40g of protein daily, so if I take 6g of collagen (its wonderful my hair and nails are great now!) I should leave taking BCAA or replace it with Maca?

By the way is Maca good for progesterone or estrogen ?? and what about the fact it increases the libido, is that true??!Cool

Thanks!
I found raw maca gives me a good libido where as I usually don't have one at all..
Gelatinised maca gives me energy and can have a calming effect on me.
With it being used to balance hormones or raise/lower they say its an adaptogen but when I ever mentioned it to naturopaths andi have a few they never really rated it for hormone balance, they always told me to go with vitex.
I personally read its caused issues with some girls and ovarian cysts... that to me indicates it would raise the wrong hormones, that or they more likely had a pre-existing condition and tampering with hormones full stop was the cause.. Huh

Surely someone here knows if its a protein? I was of the understanding it was more a tuberous root and a food source with adaptogenic properties (superfood), not an isolated protein or source of. I cant imagine the need for giving up the amino acids but I'm no expert.

I read a few posts lately saying pc can be the death of breast growth.. its a confusing product to me. I suspect trying to get your body to raise its own progesterone levels with a little help from vitex is a better route than a full on source OF progesterone. I also find I get shortness of breath when I take too much PC cream, so the stuff really scares me. Those are my issues though, everyone is different and has different hormonal requirements.

Personally if you don't notice growth see if you can get a blood hormone test or better saliva to see what you need. I'm due for one myself.

Thanks!

Hello!

I've been taking maca for some time now and I've been getting good results, I've noticed my bum was growing too as I was taking it! I'm currently not taking it now but the only bad thing I can recall is that by taking it, I had trouble sleeping. I had too much energy to the point where I'd stay up late trying to sleep but I couldn't.

My libido did sky rocket as I was taking maca, lol so if anyone is looking to increase libido, give maca a go! Smile

Honestly, what I've noticed with maca is that if you exercise while taking it, you'll have better results, well atleast that's what I've noticed. When I first started taking it, I used to work out daily and noticed good growth in my bum and hips area. When I was running low on maca and started to get lazy :p and stopped working out after that, I've noticed my progress slowed down a bit.

If you're looking to gain some weight, I recommend taking maca too.

(16-01-2016, 05:25 AM)Shanasia Wrote:  

Thanks!

Hello!

I've been taking maca for some time now and I've been getting good results, I've noticed my bum was growing too as I was taking it! I'm currently not taking it now but the only bad thing I can recall is that by taking it, I had trouble sleeping. I had too much energy to the point where I'd stay up late trying to sleep but I couldn't.

My libido did sky rocket as I was taking maca, lol so if anyone is looking to increase libido, give maca a go! Smile

Honestly, what I've noticed with maca is that if you exercise while taking it, you'll have better results, well atleast that's what I've noticed. When I first started taking it, I used to work out daily and noticed good growth in my bum and hips area. When I was running low on maca and started to get lazy :p and stopped working out after that, I've noticed my progress slowed down a bit.

If you're looking to gain some weight, I recommend taking maca too.

Thanks for the replies!

Actually I've heard about the PC side effects and the only thing I "feel" is pain when I apply it around my chest. I would like to try Vitex too but first I am going to give a try to Maca , you know, I NEED to gain weight for balancing my health (weight loose = low glucose = i pass out lol ) and if it works for it yay!
But how i should take it just once a day ?? could you recommend any brand of Maca powder, please?

PS: I can't wait for massaging my breasts everyday , I read there is a huge improvement in 6 months if you do it everyday during 15-30' . It's awesome, plus I think THIS can be like a personal moment for me for relaxing and so on. I am going to mix some essential oils with apricot oil (I love all about aromatherapy and I know lots about this) .

PS: I know after I gain some weight like 4kg (that would be like 8 pounds) I will get a size for sure (it has happened twice before haha) but what if I'd like to get two cup sizes? Is that possible ? :/ I am very very inpatient about all this haha but I know it takes time and I must try different NBE programs and change routines almost every three months....

XoXo!

Hi. I'd go with gelatinised maca so no gastric upset. Start with the lowest dosage on the label. It can cause heart palpitations of you start too high. I used a brand off iherb but it's all about availability in each country if you can't import.
I'd love to use it again but I couldn't tolerate over 500 mgs , could be me as a person, quite flighty and highly chArged emotionally. Most can take higher but always pay to go by the labels

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon