Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing breasts by using bras.. What do you think?

I was reading an old post by fengshui who was a well known member who said by scooping breast tissue and holding it in place with an underwire bra can improve size.

What do you guys think? I know as per pics if I do that and keep adjusting it throughout the day I have a hugely improved cleavage with the almost zero body fat I have. It does however feel squashed and unnatural however I can manage to do so with my bra bands relatively loose.

Can that extra tissue in the cup stay there or encourage growth?

So pic one, is just putting bra on as per normal.
[attachment=11145]
Pic two is by trying to drag any tissue under my arms and pulling all tissue in the cup.
[attachment=11146]
So yeh just wondering if theres any truth to this. I mean I'm all for trying it for a few weeks, I'm already trying to do the fat brushing technique. Only problem I have little fat to work with and not convinced puling it up from my stomach is necessarily gonna make to stay there..

Very pretty pink top.

(15-01-2016, 04:16 AM)Erin Wrote:  Very pretty pink top.

Thanks Erin Smile

wow very nice Smile
and in the 2nd pik ur boobs look bigger

(15-01-2016, 04:09 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  wow very nice Smile
and in the 2nd pik ur boobs look bigger

Txs Alyssa that's my point, by doing that all day long they look much bigger (in my eyes anywayBlush) so I wonder can they STAY that way if I/we keep it up..

It is possible maybe..you could do the same thing with a branch from a plant...i do think youd need sillicone rims so it really stays like that without constantly grabbing it back.. and make sure its not to tight maybe better use "filets" in your bra then to tight bc off cut off circulation. And dont pull the skin...

(15-01-2016, 07:13 PM)hannah Wrote:  It is possible maybe..you could do the same thing with a branch from a plant...i do think youd need sillicone rims so it really stays like that without constantly grabbing it back.. and make sure its not to tight maybe better use "filets" in your bra then to tight bc off cut off circulation. And dont pull the skin...

Yeh that's what I was thinking. Don't make it too hard. I can still wear my bra band loose enough and keep my underarm lymphatic area relatively loose but it makes it harder that's for sure. But try it Hannah and see what you think

Oooooooooo, BABY!!!! What are you doin' later tonight?

(15-01-2016, 07:30 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 07:13 PM)hannah Wrote:  It is possible maybe..you could do the same thing with a branch from a plant...i do think youd need sillicone rims so it really stays like that without constantly grabbing it back.. and make sure its not to tight maybe better use "filets" in your bra then to tight bc off cut off circulation. And dont pull the skin...

Yeh that's what I was thinking. Don't make it too hard. I can still wear my bra band loose enough and keep my underarm lymphatic area relatively loose but it makes it harder that's for sure. But try it Hannah and see what you think

I actually only wear strapless bra's for a while seeing my neck injury...seeing the pulling feeling from the straps
Im not really a bra girl like you are, I hate it to be squeezed and tight stuff around me and labels...first thing I do when I come home is take the thing off. And filets in my bra...never again since I was out in a bar and noticed myself walking with a fillet popping outBlush

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon