Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing breasts by using bras.. What do you think?

(01-04-2016, 05:30 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 06:27 PM)ellacraig Wrote:  
(15-01-2016, 04:09 PM)sweetyalissa Wrote:  wow very nice Smile
and in the 2nd pik ur boobs look bigger

Txs Alyssa that's my point, by doing that all day long they look much bigger (in my eyes anywayBlush) so I wonder can they STAY that way if I/we keep it up..

Google "the BREAST plan IV" - or "Wet Bra Technique."
It's also the concept behind Bradelis, I think.
Tension and time. Which also applies to all the suction methods...

-Dianna
Edit: Meh, so I reposted ideas from others... :-P
Seems a good idea Dianna. It's really hard to keep tissue in dry. The right kind of bras cost a small fortune too.

Well, TBP4 had an addendum...
Use silicon, like the tub sealant. Pull the flesh in, silicone sealant will hold it in. Of course, it's not applied wet, the sealant is allowed to dry first! :-)

Been years since I went looking, but I know it's out there. :-)
-D

Breast tissue migration.

That's what they call it on reddit's ABraThatFits forum. The boobs don't necessarily grow but some of the breast tissue is displaced from wearing poorly fitted bras and using outdated and poor measuring methods which are still WAY too common, even at places that specialize in bras like VS. you can get all kinds of problems like armpit fat that is actually just displaced breast tissue caused from years of wearing a poor fitting bra.

When you swoop and scoop all the tissue into the cup like ella showed us and you are wearing a properly fitted bra, the tissue can settle back into place where it belongs, and this is probably best for growth if anything.

well I will give it a shot again . I hate to wear a bra . hate how it holds me . but love the effect it has on my cleavage . iam going to double bra a again it gives good structure and support for this method seeing I don't have one of those special bra's .

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon